Meal Planning with daily suggested meals and the option to shop online

I was sent a fasting/meal plan app by some other company.  Planning when to fast, who should fast, what type and what to eat to break the fast.
Since I am already working on my weight loss through FitBit i would like to see this company partner with these other companies to make it part of the fitbit app.
I want to be able to see a list of suggested meals for the week, pick and choose and get a shopping list.

It would even be better if I could forward that shopping list to the store and have them get my order ready.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

In the meantime, we’d also encourage you to make this suggestion to the service and direct them to our existing API and SDK and resources such as the web dev API community. Our web API and smartwatch SDK are open which means that the service you are wanting can actually integrate with Fitbit. You will likely be able to email them via their contact us page or customer support, or they may have their own ideas board like this. Or encourage them to reach out to Fitbit directly. Thanks for your participation in the Feature Suggestion forums.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.