Mood Log Improvement

I've been using the mood log watch face for a bit and really like.  Mood tracking is something I do as part of treatment for depression.  I've used another app in the past and find this easier to use and harder to forget to update.

Would it be possible to allow users to look back further than 10 days in the mood log? For my use, I am looking at differences over months and I was hoping this could provide that information like items on the normal dashboard do.

Is it also possible to add context to the logged mood?  Basically, a 3rd screen (after energy level) that provides options for what the user was doing when this was logged.  The idea being it would give the users some feedback on what actions help improve, or have negative effects on their mood.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think. Woman Happy

mishok
First Steps

Frankly that seems like a very basic request to me.

Fitbit already allows tracking of many stats over time, why is this one limited to just 10 days? It's pretty disappointing and discouraging to enter that data when you know that it's going to get lost in 10 days

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app. You can find more details about how to track and manage stress with your Fitbit device here.

@Kobay350, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.