More Adventures races/solo (in USA and Internationally)

Can you add more adventures to list of available choices? Right now there's stuff in New York and California but nothing that represents the middle of the country. I'd like to see Grandma's Marathon from Duluth, MN added to the list of available adventures and maybe some other well known places like Mount Rushmore or the Washington Mall in D.C. or Glacier National Park. Just please add more places. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

538 Comments
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TracieRC, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

cashton
First Steps

I would love to see some NEW Adventure Races. We used to have the NYC races(and I understand there was a reason they were removed), but it would be nice to have some new races to participate in. My friends and I enjoy doing them, but the same 2 over and over is getting tiring. There are hundreds of fun trails around the would that be amazing to do.

shystelle
First Steps

Both Solo Adventures and Adventure Races are currently US-based. I would be surprised if there weren't enough of a market in the UK to warrant this!

Thanks,

Elena

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @shystelle, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

WebGalPat
Recovery Runner

I totally agree. We definitely need more Adventure Races and, at this point, it doesn't matter where. Short ones are good too. I'm a stroke survivor and my walking skills are not what they used to be but these races, even for one person, are a wonderful motivator to keep moving.

I have no idea where I got "Recovery Runner" from!

EJMdesign
Jogger

I don't understand why Fitbit is ignoring the demand for more adventures.  There are multiple threads requesting this, but there seems no interest from Fitbit in responding to customer demand.  I miss the NYC adventures, and would LOVE to see some international ones!  

Dawnoftime
First Steps

Having the ability to select other trails.  Such as picking route 66 as a trail.

Vango
Jogger

I would like to suggest that adventures/challenges be made for some of the most famous walking trail/important pilgrimages (El Camino in Spain, Great Ocean Walk in Australia, Bruce Trail in Canada, Shikoku Pilgrimage in Japan, Appalachian Trail in the US, Inca Trail in Peru, etc.)

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Vango, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in the Community Forums, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. 

Walkittalkit
First Steps

Their should be more solo adventures. From around the world. Like the great wall of china

Rich_Laue
Community Legend

@Walkittalkit. please have your title describe your suggestion. 

You may also want to search the other adventure requests

kipcurry
Jogger

Hello,

More adventure races. One we have here in North Yorkshire England is the Cleveland Way, 109 miles. This would be a great one for many to get involved in. There are many different views the the north York moors.

Cheers

Kip  

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

any news about the UK adventure getting added >?

kipcurry
Jogger

none yet mate

LaurieQ
First Steps

I Love my Fitbit, New challenges would be great.  I have done the current ones couple times already. Its VERY motivational for me & helps me reach my goals..

Please consider this Suggestion...😊

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Jellypup
Recovery Runner

All the adventures are Yosemite. Are there only adventures in Yosemite?

Cmon, you do know that your fitness trackers are being sold worldwide, don't you? Time to be a bit more inclusive.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jellypup, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding adventures with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

sydneyreid
First Steps

I love Fitbit and have been an active user since 2014. My favorite feature on Fitbit are the social challenges. However, I would love to see some new adventure challenges added to Fitbit rather than just Yosemite. It's getting a bit boring to complete the same challenge week after week. I would love to see some additional challenges in other cities or countries even if I have to pay extra to download the challenge. I've heard that there used to be a NYC marathon challenge. I wish that one was still available.

Additionally, I have a Garmin watch and love the badges that I can earn for completing different tasks (i.e. completing an activity in below 20 degrees, running a 5k, 10k, half marathon, etc.). I would love if there were challenges for two weeks, 30 days, 60 days, etc.

I hope that Fitbit will continue to add other social features to their watches.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @sydneyreid, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback regarding adventures with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

cefcmcc
Jogger

The adventure challenges are a GREAT idea, wish there would be more. More cities, NY was great, more parks, I already did Yosemite, other countries soI can see something different.

Pegwagnitz
First Steps

I would like to see longer adventure trails. Maybe the Appalachian trail or the PCT. Or hike across the Grand Canyon. Please do more trails. 

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Pegwagnitz, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of having more adventure trails available on the Fitbit app, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

horsegirl13
Base Runner

Would love to see more challenges and trails and adventures the same old ones get boring .. could add cross country trails and different real life trails will more pictures also more marathons with group features 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.