More Exercise Shortcuts on Versa

It would be good if I could have more exercise shortcuts on my Versa (I think there’s 7 now?) because I do so many different types of sport and use up all of the shortcuts, so I have to change them in the app on my phone regularly because they can’t be “stored” on the watch itself.

2 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks a million for sharing this feature @Tessa_I hope many users cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the new 4.1 firmware update for the Versa family and Ionic smartwatches. Make sure to update your watch as described here.

@Tessa_, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power. Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.