More Robust Data in Fitbit report mails.

I just received my 2018 year in review email, which is great. But as someone who loves data, I think it would be even more meaningful if we had more robust tools and features to analyze data in different contexts. My total number of steps for the year is neat to see, but without more info, it isn't really meaningful. How many average/median days per month did I hit my goal? What average/median days per week did I hit my activity goal? What percent? Stairs goals? That sort of thing would help to put all this great data in context and make it more meaningful and useful. For example, if I could easily see that in 2018 I hit my step goal an average of 3 days per week, I would make the extra effort to go for 4 in 2019.

Moderator edit: Topic for clarification

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @Katebites! Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having more robust data in the Fitbit report mails.

Katebites
Recovery Runner

I should have been more specific. I mean in general - not just in the year-end email. Thanks!

TarynH
Jogger

There is a year end email with the totals?  I have never seen this and I have had a fitbit for a few years now.  I was going to suggest that something like this be emailed.  I also like the idea of all the other stats being included that are with this comment.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.