More Trail Challenges with Friends

I would like to see the trail challenges have a similar feature to the workweek hustle and weekend warrior challenges, where you can see how many steps someone else in the challenge has gotten. As it stands now, you can only see where someone is on the trail, but not their exact step count. 

4 Comments
Status changed to: Under Consideration
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Tara.S
First Steps
I was hoping to see the Appalachian trail added to the adventures section.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Tara.S, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see more trail challenges on Fitbit Challenges and Adventures. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.