More alternatives for Mood Log (Fitbit Labs)

Make more watchfaces or preferably make it a separate app.

I really like the idea of Mood Log and the ability to track its data over time. What I do not like is that it's bound to a watchface, and an extremely limited and simple one at that. Would love to have a more informative watchface while still being able to track with the Mood Log. Best would be if it was a separate app and not tied down to a watchface at all (not quite sure why it was tied to a watchface to begin with), but if that's not possible please make it so you can have a more informative watchface at the very least. (For instance, Fitbit watchfaces like 'Gauges', 'Arc', 'Levels')

Moderator edit: labels.

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner, I liked your idea, I can see how many users can benefit from it. Now, let's wait to see what others think!

An.Vega
First Steps

Yes I vote for this idea! I'm using another app for it, but I'd love to have it integrated with Fitbit

alexthecatYT
Recovery Runner

charge 3 support

Jimmyhussein
Jogger

Charge 3 support

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.