More bands options for Ace 2

I wasn't able to find more wrist band options for the new Ace 2 other than silicone bands.  My daughter has developed an awful rash on both her wrists (from trying to let one side heal, she's been alternating her Ace 2 between both sides) but now both of them have rashes.  While I understand not everyone have allergic reactions to specific materials, I wish there would be more wrist band options for the Ace 2 made out of different materials that one can order when this happens.  I did a quick search but all the bands I found are of the same material but different colors.  

Thoughts?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @MiCMiR, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about adding more bands options for Ace 2 with us! We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

JohnnyRow
Cosmic Hurdler

@MiCMiR  The bands for the Inspire (and Inspire HR) also fit the Ace 2.  If you can't find on the Fitbit Store here, Amazon also has a variety of third-party bands in different materials for most Fitbit models.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. I'd recommend to check this helpful Fitbit article about how to take care of your wrist and band: Wear & Care. 

To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQsWe're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.