More classic band colors for Versa with clasps that match band color

I love the plum color sport band that has been available on so many other fitbits previously so I don't understand why there isn't one for the versa? I have the leather one but I prefer having one that I don't worry about getting wet since I work in healthcare and wash my hands frequently - so I only wear this on special occasions even though I LOVE the color. I saw the mulberry band release but that is much too bright to be worn as an everyday strap for me and I'm sure many others. I wish the versa had more sport band colors that were neutral enough to wear every day (ei navy, plum, forest green, dark raspberry or sangria for the inspire, etc). Additionally, a lot of the new band colors for the versa have silver clasps. I have a rose gold versa and the lilac color I liked has the silver clasp so I won't be purchasing it as this is the problem with many third party bands. I had previously liked that fitbit made the clasp match the strap color so the different watch materials were not an issue, but unfortunately this is no longer the case 😞 I hope you consider adding more neutral classic band colors with matching clasps.

Edition Moderator: Format

4 Comments
Septembergirl10
Stepping Up

Also the ruby band that's sold at Kohls, I bought my watch before that was available and the scarlet color is too bright and not as neutral as the ruby.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @Septembergirl10. We look forward to hearing what other community members think! Robot Happy

Georgiegirl30
Stepping Up

I would love a navy classic band. It would be great if the clasp was navy as well so those of us with different color verses could still wear them with the metals clashing 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.