Multi-day sleep stages comparison

I would like to be able to see the sleep stages across multiple days, lined up so that time in consistent on the horizontal axis. This way, I can see if there are patterns, such as always waking at a certain time during my sleep, or if I usually have deep sleep at certain times.

10 Comments
PrimeAspect
First Steps

typo in original post: "so that time IS consistent on the horizontal axis."

HAlys
Recovery Runner

I would find this super helpful as at present I am awake 1- 2 hours per night... if there was an identifiable trend that would be helpful to try and narrow down 🙂

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hey @PrimeAspectNice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having a multi-day sleep stages comparison.

emmyles
First Steps

Love this idea!  would love to see if there is a pattern to my sleep stages. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Vitae aut consequatur ratione omnis ullam officiis voluptatem commodi.

Witch23
First Steps

I'd really appreciate this. I've been diagnosed with chronic migraine and asked not to use painkillers more than a couple of times a week to avoid 'rebound' headaches - as a result of which my sleep is quite short-lasting and erratic. I'd like to be able to give my neurologist more concrete information on my sleep in case there's another treatment avenue that could be explored.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

As someone who primarily bought his Fitbit for sleep tracking, I would love to see this become implemented.

bikinibottom
Jogger

I've been wanting this feature ever since I got my Alta HR last year! Would be great, too, if HR could be plotted along with the sleep stages.

rcpfaff
Recovery Runner

I, too, would like to take the sleep cycle graphs over a date range and display them simultaneously, probably as a vertical stack of the graphs.  This likely would only work for the online dashboard.  I'm taking/changing meds that are known to interfere with sleep cycles; I would really like to know how the cycles change over time.  My only option now (that I'm aware of) is to look at each date and take a screenshot of them and compare screenshots.

purpleladytx
Stepping Up

I so want to see comparison charts (1 week 1 month 1 year) for the different STAGES of sleep - I'm trying to find ways to get more DEEP sleep and REM sleep and can't tell without going in day-by-day which is a royal pain!! PLEASE add this comparison option!! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.