Music Control in middle of workout on Surge

I really like my surge, I wear it everyday and use it too:). I bought one for myself and was a little upset when I found out that there was no GPS bike setting. Thankfully that is something that you worked on and updated. As I haven't been riding much lately I have not needed the biking mode however a few weeks ago I started using it again, I really like it.  

Now that I have started cycling again I checked out the music control setting and I must tell you in the beginning I was excited about the idea that I can go riding or even running and control my music. But I was very disappointed to find out that is not possible.  Because as soon as you start a workout you cannot switch out of that mode to check/control your music until you end the workout.  

Please consider this to be in your next update as this is a simple and primary feature that I believe is missing. I believe anyone running/exercising would like to control their music while they are in middle of the workout and not to have to take out their phone to change to the next song.  

I don't presume to know much about this kind of technology but this strikes me as this maybe an easy fix.  I really hope this is in the next update and that it is coming very soon. 

Cheers 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

1 Comment
Status changed to: Released
FerdinandFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Music control on the Fitbit Surge has already been made available. For it to work, just make sure to press the left button for a while and the option for you to control your music should appear on the screen. To exit the Music Control functions just press the left button once and it will take you back to your exercise tracking screen.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.