NFC API - or Custom Rfids

Hello, I would love to see NFC API in fitbit studio - (I have versa 2) or at least some way to add more than just credit cards.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @burdacz, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding NFC API or custom rfids. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

adri205
First Steps

It would be great to have this functionality to be able to create applications that let me have cards and thus be able to turn on the computer with the bracelet, creation of devices with Arduino for example to be able to make some kind of door ...

ajajajajajaj
Recovery Runner
I would like to be able to put my RFID bus pass on the versa 3
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ajajajajajaj, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to customize RFID on Fitbit devices. I've moved it into a similar request. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Thank you again for your participation in the Feature Suggestions Forums.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.