Navy Federal Credit Union Support

I am active duty in the Navy and it would be awesome to have Navy Federal Credit Union supported on the watch for Fitbit pay. A lot of people I work with also have this bank and I don’t want to be left out of using the great feature of Fitbit pay just because I bank with a military bank. I called about it but didn’t really receive a answer back. Please help make the idea a reality. Thanks 

73 Comments
Sjorgensen
Jogger

Still waiting whether or not Fitbit adds Navy Ferderal Credit Union to the list of supported banks 

Irishdancer90
First Steps

I called again to get NFCU added. this is the whole reason i got the versa so i could use my navy fed cards

ok1wire
Base Runner

Why does Navy Federal Credit union not support Fitbit Pay while it does support Apple, Android, and Samsung Pay?

InevitablyAud
First Steps

PLEASE ADD NAVY FEDERAL! 

I don't want an Apple watch! We bank exclusively with Navy Federal even though there isn't even a branch in our state. They are amazing and you two would be great together. ❤️

DeadlyMamaof2
First Steps
Same with me, there's no Navy Federal branch in Oregon. I never intend to
buy Apple watch. Had my fitbit for over a year and still no NFCU. 🤔
InevitablyAud
First Steps

Oh hey haha we also live in Oregon! Just outside Salem

DeadlyMamaof2
First Steps
Sweet! In Springfield. 🙂 I used to live in Washington, thats where the
NFCU branch is at Silverdale. Good to know I'm not only one in Oregon! 😄
BMacZilla
First Steps

Please add Navy Federal as a supported bank.  Thanks!

Steenah
First Steps

I just got my Versa Special Edition and am really disappointed that NFCU isn't supported 😞

WritersDevotion
First Steps

I’ve been using Fitbit for almost two years now if not longer. For Christmas last year, I upgraded to the limited edition versa. My husband is in the military, and we bank through NFCU. I’m disappointed that NFCU will accept Apple Pay, but not Fitbit. I hope they’re added soon!

Mag380
First Steps

So, after almost 3 years my charge 2 died on me. I decided to go with the Versa SE to get the new smart features it offers. Including fitbitpay. It is extremely dissapointing that it is as limited as it is and does not include Navy Federal Credit Union. I may be switching over to a different company due to this and it truly makes me sad as fitbit has been great. Please get this added...or at least something like paypal integration. I shouldn't  have to consider a new bank or switching to a different fitness tracking/ smartwatch company for something thay seems so simple...

Ramsis_Cantoral
First Steps

Just switched to Navy Federal and really disappointed that Fitbit doesn't support Navy Federal of all banks. Add this bank and it will make many active and retired members happy

HMCALLA
First Steps

I strongly agree. Navy Federal with Fitbit Pay would be awsome and very useful.

BiancaTP
First Steps

Add Navy federal credit union

LaShelbre
First Steps

I would love to see Navy Federal  Credit  Union  added to the Fitbit  Pay  as one of the banks that they use.

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @LaShelbre, thanks for taking the time to share your wish to have Navy Federal Credit Union added to Fitbit Pay. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. Don't forget to add your vote!

Jaydedsunrise
First Steps

Please, please, please add NFCU. You have USAA, so it would be an easy add.  The whole reason I bought the fitbit with fitbit pay was to use it not to let it go to waste.  I mean I paid extra when I could gone with the cheaper one. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please add NFCU!! Springfield, VA!

LaShelbre
First Steps
Yes can you please  join in with fitbit pay  so we can be able to pay for this. Be a partner  with Fitbit Pay.
Thank youL. Ann Clark 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Smirabel
First Steps

For one of the major Banks for the Hampton Roads Virginia area Navy Federal Credit Union should be one of the banks included on the list. Please add this bank.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Smirabel. Thanks for explaining why you'd like to have Navy Federal Credit Union Support included in our supported banks list with us! I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". You can check this other suggestion here. Keep adding your suggestions!

Jguillen402525
First Steps

Can we please get NAVY FEDERAL as a fitbit Pat preference 

Justussmith
First Steps

I also agree

Desilubop
First Steps
Please add Affinity Federal Credit Union to bank options on the Fitbit Wallet
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Desilubop, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see XXX. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Under Consideration". You can learn more about it here. I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.