New Blaze Clock Faces

Please provide new Blaze clock faces!

26 Comments
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

HibaDuk
Jogger

As there is no option to create clock faces on blaze, like fitbit studio, can you at least make more clock faces for the blaze?

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @HibaDuk, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us,this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Greg_71000
First Steps

Hi,

I really liked arc clock face on my Blaze.

Do you think it’s possible to migrate it on Versa clock faces ?

Greg !

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Greg_71000! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing.  I've moved it into a similar suggestion. Hopefully we will have support from other users since more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains.

TaSTyBoii
First Steps

Someone, please, just put custom watchfaces on the Blaze, it can't be too hard. I feel that the Blaze is kind of losing its touch bc of this lacking feature, I got the watch hoping for custom watch faces bc its made by a big brand, but no, I am extremely disappointed.

MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @TaSTyBoii, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

Paula60
First Steps

I love my Blaze but why is there nothing planned to upgrade and offer more clock faces, really disappointing. 

lovely44
First Steps

It sounds like there are many people, like myself, that own a fitbit Blaze and want some new clock faces to choose from. I paid big $$$ for my Blaze and I can't afford to upgrade to a different watch. I guess it sounds petty for this request, but it's like being able to change your phone screen. You get tired of looking at it so you change the picture. So...my suggestion is to make Blaze owners happy and add some new clock faces! Thanks so much!

Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hello and welcome to the forums @lovely44 

Since the Blaze was retired, it seems unlikely that there will be new clock faces for it.

While you're here, take a look around the Lifestyle Discussion forum area. You can join in the various discussions, share recipes or get some tips on healthy living. It's a great forum.

Hope to see you around more often.

Truck177
Jogger

The current default clock faces for the Blaze are boring. Can we please get a few new more current and exciting clock faces?

Maybe some animation on it or a motivational quote?

Thanks

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Truck177, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

Raybone
Recovery Runner

Please add new clock faces for the Blaze

Raybone
Recovery Runner

Please add more clock faces for the Blaze

@Raybone wrote:

Please add new clock faces for the Blaze

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Raybone, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

choose/ mix and match you own clock face display with Fitbit Blaze.

Also add steps per hour to options

e.g. clock face display could show:

Date

time

total steps

steps per hour

distance

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your p here as it is not currently planned. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

frostbyte123
First Steps

Please add more clock faces to the Fitbit Blaze. One good suggestion would be to have a traditional clock face with a gliding seconds hand (like a Rolex). If you add this, many of your customers will be happy and they are more likely to buy your products in the future!! 

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @frostbyte123. Thanks for sharing this idea with us. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. This is not currently planned at this moment. You can keep adding your votes to this suggestion so we can keep tracking this request overtime. Learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

ijsenior25
First Steps

Mine only has 10 I want more.

Odyssey13
Community Legend

Hi @ijsenior25  since the Blaze was retired, they won't be adding any clock faces to it. The Versa series replaced the Blaze.

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ijsenior25, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of having more clock face options for the Fitbit Blaze, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

However, this idea is still open to votes, so the team can continue to track popularity and demand over time.

MissToned
Jogger

Since Fitbit has no intentions of adding clock faces to Blaze watch even though many users are requesting it, Fitbit should at least incorporate Blaze into the developer site so users can create their own faces.  

It seems like it would be a win win win situation.  

I know I would love that.

I don’t understand why the Blaze wasn’t built into the developing platform originally.  

Moderator edit: Format

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MissToned! Great suggestion, thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request. Post a comment or click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Mombie2715
First Steps

I've noticed that there is a lot of conflict going around about adding new clock faces for the FitBit Blaze. I understand that there are new products and the whole "out with the old, in with the new", however, I don't think FitBit understands just how important the Blaze is to the Armed Forces community. Many of us who work day to day in offices that prohibit the use of fitness trackers cannot wear them, and the ones we can wear are ugly. After going through the long list of fitness trackers that are allowed to be wore the only one that was appealing was the FitBit blaze. When you work in a classified environment you cannot wear a device which has the capability to record, photograph, video record, or wireless transmitting capabilities. 

As you can see this limits us to wearing something that looks as nice as the Ionic or the Versa. I suggest either starting to implement cool clock faces and other features for the Blaze or come out with a new device in support of the warfighter which looks like the Blaze, Ionic or Versa but has all the same features as the Blaze. 

Thank you!

v/r

Nicole

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.