New clock faces for Fitbit Luxe

Need adjustable color analog hands for the LUXE. I love my new watch, but I'm not a PINK lady. I like other colors.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

11 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BusinessLady, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about making new clock faces for Fitbit Luxe with us. You might also be interested in this other suggestionWe rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Demealexander
First Steps

I agree, I would love to have some new clock faces for the Luxe! I've had many Fitbits (HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Inspire, now the Luxe) the Luxe is by far my favorite! The only complaint I have is that the clock faces lack appeal, they are all just very basic and not customizable. Would love the ability to create our own like you can on the Versa or better pre-made designs.

TreborZ
First Steps

Yes please, I do like my Luxe, but would love to see a much bigger selection of watch faces, particularly those with a more traditionally masculine aesthetic as well as the ability to choose the color(s) of each face.  Thank you!

GramaHeidi
Recovery Runner

Yes, please!  I love my luxe and I'm an analog gal.  Give us some color options!!  

honglong1976
Sprinter

There needs to be more stats on the clock face. I created a knock up 🙂luxe.jpg

w84meee
Jogger

Agreed on more analog faces. Simplicity and lack of bulkiness in design was my reason of getting the Luxe…so why all the bulky in-your-face fonts for clock faces?

Also, would be great to have the hour vs minute hand visual difference/length more obvious.

cafe_fiend
Stepping Up

Hi I love the small form factor of the Luxe but please make more clock faces with the date, month and day on the first page. There is only ONE option showing such basic calendar info in the free clock faces now. The fonts should also be big and radicle enough at a glance, since the Luxe has a much smaller face.  Other stats are great but really a watch should function as one too. Many thanks! 

cafe_fiend
Stepping Up

Sorry meant to type the fonts should be big and readable at a glance. 

vanpullen
First Steps

Agree with w84meee - "simplicity and lack of bulkiness in design was my reason of getting the Luxe…so why all the bulky in-your-face fonts for clock faces?"

I'd really like to see a single-line digital clock face. I have the eyesight to handle the smaller font and would find it more intuitive to read it on a single line. Currently I use "Glam" which is the simplest face I could find, but I still find myself not always "absorbing" the time when I glance at it due to the two lines of text and then I'm looking at it longer and/or more often.

I could also appreciate more analog options, as the current ones are more artsy than practical. More simple designs with numbers (or dots) denoting what hour mark the hands are pointing to would be useful, as with the current ones I find myself double-checking to make sure I read it accurately. Bonus point for a second hand! I'm fine with shortened battery life for increased functionality.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @BusinessLady, and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Luxe firmware version 1.171.50. You can find more details here.

@BusinessLady, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.