Timed Activity Auto-Stop

When you select an exercise activity and then select to set a goal based on time, there should be an option to have the activity automatically stop when the designated time is complete. No more forgetting to stop an activity after a 60 minute Bootcamp and having it run for hours before you notice it is still running!
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ChezWhiz, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about the possibility of having an auto-stop feature or timed activities to have the activity automatically stop when the designated time is complete. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

In addition, keep in mind that you're able to edit the duration of your activities on the iOS app, and you may also vote for this Feature Suggestion to Edit Exercise Start and End time for Android Users

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

ChezWhiz
Jogger
Thank you for referring me to that feature request. After reading the comments, I now know how little Fitbit truly feels about Android users (you know, the mobile OS that owns a commanding 71.93% of the worldwide market). I'm done with Fitbit.
DMel08
Runner

I couldn't agree with you more. For this reason I stopped using the exercise feature when I take my daily walks. I usually forget to turn it off again. When I do my rowing I seem to remember to turn it off most of the time. The Fitbit Sense has enough intelligence to recognize when I take a walk and to stop when I stop the walk unless I use the exercise feature when I'm walking. So the capability is there it's just not in the exercise feature.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.