New clock for Inspire HR (time, date, steps, heart rate)

I know new faces have been released recently, but I'd prefer something different. How about a face that has the time on one line, WITH date, HR, and steps. Don't care about calories or distance.

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

46 Comments
slowmoke
First Steps

On the Charge 2, there was a clock face that showed only the time, date, steps and heart rate. It was great for me as I could see all the things that mattered to me during a workout with a flip of my wrist.

The Inspire HR does not have such a clock face. Can I suggest reworking the “Stats Heavy” clock face to drop calories and distance and put in the date?

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @slowmoke.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion on what could improve your experience with the Inspire HR. I'm sure that other users would agree that having a clock face that shows all of these stats right there would be very comfortable and welcomed.

Let's keep an eye on what others have to say.

Clockface
First Steps

Need more choices for clockface choice on inspire hr.  TIME, DATE, HEART RATE, and STEPS on one screen.  Am using heavy stats face and don’t care about distance and calories appearing every time!  May have to return the Inspire hr  and stick with my charge 2.  I bought the I spire hr because I wanted a smaller Fitbit

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing @naniq! We look forward to hearing what other community members think about having a clock face only with the date, HR and steps on screen. Robot Happy

CookieC25
Jogger

Would like to see the time, date and day of the week on clock face.  Plus, having the choice of it being horizontal and instead of just vertical.  I like the sleekness of the Inspire HR even better than Alta HR I own.  I  had those clock face choices on the Alta HR.

Quper
First Steps

I would like to have an optional face with basic calendar data:

time, date, month, and weekday.

V8
Base Runner

Clock face with Day, Date, HR and Steps will be perfect! Summing up the most important things in a day in one single display without having to wear additional watch or reaching for your smartphone. Dear developers please do consider this idea 🙂

TAC_88
First Steps

TIME, DATE, HEART RATE, and STEPS on one screen.”

Would definitely be the most useful clock face. Hopefully you will release soon. 

scvgoodtogo
First Steps

Voted. Yes, just give us Time, Date, Steps and HR on the main screen.

Mission
Recovery Runner

Agreed. Time on one line, Date, HR, and steps is ideal.

My Charge HR strap has broken and I've already glued the thing together once to fix a previous issue. My only hope is to buy a new device.

An Inspire is ideal for me except any of the clock faces are a step back from what I have right now, which is Time with the date below it. I often want to see the date at a glance. I can't understand how the watches are all getting bigger but the entire added space is taken by a gigantic time component with only 2 digits on a line.

A local place still has a Charge HR on clearance so I'm going to buy then when I'd rather buy an Inspire.

Ali-T
First Steps

I would really appreciate this clockface. Time, date and steps are key. 

Kbin
First Steps

I wish there was an option on inspire for the clock face to have time & DATE, steps & HR. The only way to get the DATE to show is to have the time in a strange two line format with no colon. 

Clockface
First Steps
I’m with you ( and apparently a lot of others ) who want time, date, hr, and steps on one face. I have been using the clockface that shows a clock ( not digital ) and the date below it. Then I scroll to check steps and heart rate.

Sent from my iPad
Niborgemini
Jogger

I agree that I want way more choices for clock faces!

-Time Date Day of week

Would be one that I would like.

I know there aren't a lot of decor options, but being able to just have whatever font you want or just different choices would be cool!! 

Love my Inspire!

LGriff2012
Jogger

Yes! I would love to have time, date, steps, and HR all on one face. I’m frustrated this isn’t an option. 

Meowhiss
Jogger

Agree! Or just time in small font with HR in big font! I really need that. I would use that all the time. 

Vendiel
First Steps

Yes please! Just bought Inspire HR (owned a Alta HR for quite some time) and having having a clockface with time (hour and minute on the same row please, anything else is just a drag to read) + steps + heartrate + date would be lovely! You have a clockface with time+steps+heart rate+calorie+distance. Just remove distance and put in date there! 

Sydelle1981
Jogger

A clock with time, date and your main goal would be the best way to go about it, or a way to chose which goal to show. 

Definitely though, time, date and stats.   I'm using stat heavy but I miss having the date. 

shaypython
First Steps

clocks with the name for the week on it. some holiday ones would be cool. one with goals, heart rate, etc

libhastings
Jogger

I like the time and date on my Inspire HR. Currently have

NOV 17

but would prefer the DAY. (I know what month it is.) So, how about

SUN 17

ailee
Jogger

Why does this have to be requested? Why do we have numerous faces with different fancy or quirky fonts but poor variety in actual functionality?

Not to mention the lack of options for people who don't have perfect vision.

gmjm005
First Steps

It's surprising to me that we can't customize our own clock face. My ideal one would have time (on a single line), date, hr, and steps. Day of the week would be nice as well. Distance and calories are not important to me and I would prefer to remove them from the display. Currently using the Stats Heavy face because it is the ONLY ONE for the Inspire HR that even shows the hr! Why is there only one single clock with useful stats on it, and yet there are five different animal ones with nothing but time on them? Please either give us some better clock/stats display options or the ability to customize our own!

Pasmoi
First Steps

I want to see the time (with a colon please), the date, and steps. That’s all. Like this:

07:08 

12/31 

Others have posted the same simple request. Why is it so hard?

Pasmoi
First Steps

I want a clock face for Inspire (not HR) that only shows the time (with a colon please), the date, and steps. Like this:

07:08 

12/31 

The “data heavy” clock face shows time (with a colon thank you), calories, and distance. But to me, and probably most people, the date is more important than calories burned or distance, which are similar types of data to the number of steps anyway.

Please provide this simple useful clock face.

EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Pasmoi, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about adding a clock face that only shows the time, the date, and steps. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here to keep this board organized.

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.