New sleep timeline

I’m not a fan - but I can get used to it.
but the biggest issue is that on the sleep page, depending on where u touch to scroll you can accidentally change elements of your sleep timeline! There needs to be a deliberate edit mode in order to do this!
3 Comments
charle12
First Steps

Do my Assignment for me is a phrase used by individuals who are seeking assistance in completing their dissertation. This could include help with research, writing, editing, or formatting. It may also refer to services that offer to write or edit a dissertation on behalf of the student. It is important to note that using such services may be considered academic dishonesty and could result in serious consequences, such as failing the course or being expelled from the academic institution. It is always recommended to seek help from academic advisors, professors, or legitimate tutoring services instead.

1Sue
First Steps

Please bring back the previous sleep timeline; the new one is very difficult to interpret!

LAFitB
Jogger

it no longer shows how much time I spent in each sleep zone. it shows the start and end time, but does not say "33 mins" of deep from 12am to 12:33am anymore. Please fix!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.