Not just water, but all fluids to the water page (soda, coffee, milk, etc)

From a health perspective, should all liquids be captured as, or least, partially, in the Water page? i.e. coffee (lots of water), diet (zero calorie) soda, skim milk, etc. Thanks for the consideration, Tommy

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

30 Comments
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Chris10895, we wanted to let you know that the ideas you recently posted already exist on the Feature Suggestions Board. You can see them here where you can add your vote to those existing suggestions:

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions.

JKnope
Jogger
I am exploring alternatives to adding water on the FitBit Dashboard. I currently use the Water Tile to track the amount of water on most days.
Consider adding other beverages when you choose the Add link. Add generic categories: Soft drinks, alcohol, sport drinks, coffee, etc... Preference of specific brands is not important in this tool. This
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @JKnope, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding more fluids to the water intake tile with us. Because this product feedback was already requested in this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

NieceyBoo
Jogger
I'd like to see an option to track liquid intake, I consume more than water. Anything other than water has to be logged under food, and I feel that there should be a 'beverage' option, whether it's inclusive of water (which makes sense) or not, I don't care.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @NieceyBoo, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about including more beverage options to log in to the Water tile with us. Because this product feedback was already requested on this board, I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.