Open Challenges - First 10 Friends to Respond will Participate

I like having the challenges, but instead of having to select 10 of my friends, it would be nice if a user could put up an open challenge and the first 10 ppl to respond would be in the challenge.

when I posted the challenge, all my friends would get an alert.

The current version of this is great, but if I invite 10 ppl and only 3 join, it is not as fun as 10 willing participants.

Bonus...the submiting user could create

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful. I think having this option will make challenges to always be full and exciting every time. Thanks for sharing this suggestion.

ChrisG2019
Jogger

So much YES to this! Open challenges would be great!

dmsmith511
First Steps

Yes please! I don't have many "friends" who actually still have a fitbit---everyone has moved on to an Apple watch. So my pool of people to have challenges with has gotten very low. I've been looking to see if there are any Open Challenges that I could join, but I can't find any!

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.