Option to completely disable badges from Fitbit account

Completely remove all badges and trophies from sight, provide an option to completely disable the function for an account.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

12 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @rcoapman, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to completely disable 'Badges and Trophies'. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Sadie_f
Jogger

Yeah, I don't need participation awards to know how I'm doing against my personal goals, for now I'll just keep deleting them, Id very much like to be able to turn them off.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I fully agree; an option to disable all badges should be added.

chaneyts
First Steps

i would love this. they can be super distracting while running and honestly just find them silly. if i wanted a cookie for being a good boy id go get one.

Andrew__R
First Steps

Yes, I just want a fitness tracker not a social media app.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please provide an option to turn them off. Infantile

Lladoog
First Steps

Please allow these distractions to be removed.

They create a lack of mindfulness.

Something you promote! 😳 

wolf.kumpitsch
First Steps

i'm not a child, i don't need badges ... that constant vibration actually makes me worry something is wrong

PatrickJohnColl
First Steps

fireworks because I walked 10,000 steps, seriously? I want this off, or I'm taking the watch off.

CodyBradford
First Steps

Agreed! Such a needless, childish distraction. Let me turn them off! 

achalla
First Steps

It's not so much the badges that annoy me as it is the advertising...why are there trademarked characters like Minions appearing in the badge? I pay money for the product, I don't want this in my face and wasting my attention.

Novski
First Steps

Just returned to fitbit. This minion badges are frankly demotivating.  Please make it optional, children might enjoy them, I do not.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.