Order/Return History

To correctly promote the Fitbit website as a place from which people should order Fitbit items directly, I highly recommend that Fitbit create an Order History page.  Being able to see & track orders on one's account is pretty much the norm now.

20 Comments
JCal12
First Steps

I find it unusual that I can log in to your site and place an order, but have no means to follow up on that order via a self-service order history page on your site.  The need to request a copy of my receipt (which was not included in my package) via a chat session with an agent is inconvenient and time consuming.  The agent, Gee, was professional and helpful, handling the contact effectively, but it seems unnecessary.  Please consider adding a self-service order history page to your store site.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @jam2632, and thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about having an order history page where you can track and see previous orders. 

We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If your suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates! In the meantime, try visiting our Lifestyle Discussion Forum to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Keep sharing your ideas with us. 

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JCal12, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about having access to the order history, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is currently under "Reviewed by moderator" status. This helps maintain the Community and the Feature Suggestion board more organized. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
JohnFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Developer
Fitbit Developer

markzimbo
First Steps

I guess the reason there is no order history is so it makes it that little bit more difficult to track when you purchased it. Every time a device breaks you get the usual replacement rubbish, sometimes 3 in one year until the warranty is up. Then you get given a discount to buy an older product that is probably being phased out in the promotion store, so you cant use it on the latest products. I have used Fitbit for about 8 years, time to find something more reliable. 

ejbm
Recovery Runner
Very well put my feelings exactly
Leha
Recovery Runner

Order history is most definitely the norm for any online store. There should also be a My Account page, where customers can update and store data like addresses and optionally, credit card choices (payment options). 

I am a WordPress developer, and would not even think of creating an online store for a client without these features. It’s about customer confidence in your brand. 

CraftyCris
First Steps

Where is it? Moderator says it already exists but does not say where it is. I came here cause I don't find it either.

Gkvanvoorhis
First Steps

@CraftyCris - I believe @JohnFitbit is saying that the feature suggestion already exists, not that the feature exists. Because I cannot find an order history page anywhere. That's why I always purchase my fitbit devices and accessories from Amazon.

CMBG
Jogger
Please add a page at your site where a customer can click on "my orders" or "my past orders" to see product, price, and shipment details of their Fitbit orders. Thank you.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @CMBG, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding an order history page at fitbit.com with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here as this will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. We'll keep tracking this request over time, so please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

stormtrooper372
First Steps
Add a feature in My Account to keep track of when new devices were added, ordered or returned. For example, I ordered an Inspire 2 a few days ago and want to return it and upgrade to a Charge 5. I couldn't find anywhere that listed orders or a way to return it.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @stormtrooper372, thanks for sharing your idea about the possibility of adding a feature to keep track of your orders and returns. I noticed that a similar suggestions has already been posted, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. Make sure to add your vote as well to support this suggestion, this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.

Thank you again for your participation in the Community.

jmecalis
First Steps
I suggest adding an "orders" tab under the account holder. This is important feature to customers so that they may track the process of their order.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @jmecalis, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having an order history section on your Fitbit account with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support, we'll keep tracking this request over time.

brucewol
First Steps

agree with this. i am in the process of returning my 2 day old fitbit charge 5. found it doesn't work well with my pixel 5a - both google products. also i worked with support for almost 2 hours last night to resolve pixel 5a notification issue. was not able to resolve issue so it was kicked upstairs to higher techs. while i got a support ticket, i need to start another chat to get status. i should be able to see all support tickets online via my login. 

TylerSue
First Steps

Agree with all this. It’s ridiculous that there’s not a page to review order history. 

Tasha827
Jogger

@LizzyFitbit so ya'll will be tracking how many people want an order tracker method, while we still have no way of tracking our orders?  When I ordered my Charge 4 a couple years ago I waited and waited and waited!!!  After 15 work days I still didn't hear anything and ended up calling customer service.  Turns out ya'll didn't even have an order from me at all.  So we had to start all over and my waiting continued.   On day 13 it finally showed up.   I just ordered a Versa 2 and have no way of tracking it...   😕  Your answer is unsatisfactory. 

-----------

In total agreement!!!  Thank you for posting this!  

DotᚖMac
Strider

Based on the number of comments on this thread, it is clear that Fitbit has no intention of providing any way to track orders placed on the Fitbit website.  If you are trying to return an order, expect and endless amount of frustration and wasted time.

-Having problems returning a Charge 5 because I cannot provide my "order number."

-Unfortunately for me, I did not keep the email confirmation of my order

-Two different "order numbers" provided to me do not work on the Fitbit return site https://returns.narvar.com/fitbit/returns.

-It was clear when talking to the customer service representatives that they were fishing in the dark for order numbers; the numbers they provided me were too short to be actual order numbers (six or eight digits)

-There was no packing slip or any other paperwork included in my shipment.

vemerce
Base Runner

This is really a basic feature that no web store should be lacking in 2022... I'm really surprised that the Google overlords are allowing Fitbit to run such a shoddy, feature-lacking, web store. It's annoying that for pre-orders you have to go through the Fitbit website, but if I were looking to get an already released smartwatch, I'd buy it from the Google store 10/10 times.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.