Plum Band for Versa

I have owned a Fitbit Blaze for 2+ years with a  Plum color band. I love the plum color and have received many compliments on the color. I couldn’t believe that the Versa came out without the Plum color band. This is the only thing holding me back from purchasing the Versa. I am now considering an Apple Watch. I don’t like the plum/pink band that is available. 

Moderator Edition: labels 

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us @Hjpacheco. We look forward to hearing what other community members think!

Status changed to: Under Consideration
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone thanks for sharing this suggestion. This is being discussed although I do not have a firm commitment or timeline at the moment. Do continue to vote for this feature suggestion whilst it’s under consideration. Please note that if something is under consideration and chosen for development, it can be a while until it's released or until I have any news to share. Please watch this space for any updates! Thanks for your patience.

Status changed to: Released
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hjpacheco and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re happy to let you know that this has been released on Versa as you wanted. You can find out more here. As you've submitted a high quality suggestion, you will now receive a higher voting weight worth 5 votes!

Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.