Pro Sports Scores App and Headlines

Hi-

How about an app that can provide real-time pro sports scores and headlines, like NY Times does for news headlines?  I'd love easy access to World Cup score updates on my Ionic at the office, or to NFL scores if I am on a run or stuck at a kid's birthday party with no access to a TV!  

Thanks for considering.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject and labels

31 Comments
MeyersB
Keeping Pace

I totally agree with this!  Having all the scores from the major sports on your wrist was one of my favorite parts of my Pebble.  I would love having it again.

EeshanP
First Steps

Do you mind making the apps available to the Versa 3. I love the idea and had the apps on my original Versa. Thanks!

MeyersB
Keeping Pace

I really miss college and pro scores on watch faces like on my old Pebble Time.

kmm5538
Jogger

I finally upgraded to the Sense and was able to work on upgrading the NHL app to the latest SDK. Once the NHL app gets all the kinks ironed out, I will work on adding other sports. 
Here is the link:

http://tiny.cc/fitbit-nhl-new

(I added some branding attribution and disclaimers, as I'm toying with the idea of submitting for review to Fitbit Gallery and want to get my ducks in a row)

mdb17
Jogger
That’s awesome, love the work you have done

Matthew Bell
Brewersfan76
Jogger

Is there any way you can make you can make the college basketball app available on the Versa 2. 
Thanks for everything!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.