Bring back the old sleep summary page

When I had my Charge 5 and the first few weeks of having my Charge 6 the app would give me a sleep summary page with, Sleep Stages, Time in each stage, Oxygen levels and Bedtime and wakeup all on a handy page. Since a recent update I now seem to get a much more basic three tiles and I have to open each one and look through for all the information.
1,518 Comments
Anon10001
First Steps

TOTALLY AGREE!  The new sleep info is HORRIBLE

OldSalt45
Jogger

Now my Versa 4 is nearly, or nearer to, useless. Not only does it not accurately record my sleep data, the app also presents the data it does have in an unreadable display. 

SarahWeiss
First Steps
I'm not an apple user. I did say I would be looking at them. I was on a
forum about the sleep tracker, didn't realize it was iPhone specific.
Gs1200
Jogger

The new summary reporting format is a huge downgrade. Please re- consider. Difficult to distinguish, removes per- centage identifiers. 

This  report is 99 percent why I have a Sense and now more hassle than help. 

Mogire
First Steps

I am so sick of these design changes. As a graphic design student, I understand that these changes don’t add anything to functionality or aesthetic and instead remove needed uses.

Why does it now take more searching/tapping to see the sleep data that before was easily understandable through the graph? Why remove the colours to make the graph less readable and ugly? I understand my sleep less and am confused and frustrated every day. The lack of colour also feels boring instead of what used to be visually fun and exciting.

What used to be an easy to use interface is now clunky, overstimulating to look at and unintuitive. Removing colour doesn’t make something look minimalistic when the colour serves a function to understanding key data.

Because of these changes, I am highly considering switching to a Garmin and am unlikely to recommend Fitbit to anyone I know. It feels like Fitbit doesn’t care about my experience with the app, only about pushing forward a redesigned UI. I feel betrayed as a loyal Fitbit customer and user.

LizK-1765
Jogger
Please advise what you intend to do about this so users can move on to another product. Otherwise revert back to the old version of the sleep tracker. This is unbelievably bad.
Dt57
First Steps

This new upgrade for sleep tracking  is totally unsuitable and needs to go back to the previous version, not every upgrade is an improvement and you should be listening to your users now and change it back.

D613
Jogger
My watch was a gift.
amikep1
First Steps

PLEASE.  The new sleep app is worse than useless. It is confusing. If sleep is interrupted, the additional sleep time is not even shown.  

Karen416
Recovery Runner
Please bring back the previous sleep reports!!! I miss the colorful, easy-to-read display, and I miss being able to rotate my phone to see a larger, LANDSCAPE display with detailed information about what times various sleep stages happened. Also, the update often misses when I fall asleep now, only noticing I'm sleeping a couple of hours in.
lynnn12345
First Steps

Please go back to the old design. The new one makes it so much harder to interpret the data. It makes me not even want to bother to look at it, while I loved to use the sleep summary before. 😞

It's not an improvement aesthetically either. Where are the colours? Where is the smiley when you have a high sleep score? It's silly, but I miss that. Now it's just gray and bland.

jtpryan
Base Runner
@D613 Free is good! How come you don't use it?
Andi8983
First Steps

Please give us back the old sleep data! The update is almost impossible to read 

KLHV
First Steps
The latest update is horrid.

First, the white background instead of the blue is migraine triggering.

Second, not being able to easily, if at al, access the graphs in sleep/oxygen information in the sideways full screen is not user friendly. If we are still able to do so, I haven’t figured it it yet.
Settings view options would be appreciated.
colodada
Recovery Runner

I am considering cancelling premium myself over this sleep tracking issue on the app.  So difficult to even look at it!   It was bad enough when they changed the exercise portion and now this change in the sleep display is the end.  I am hoping enough complaints will convince them to return to the previous design.  If not, it will not be worth it to me any longer.

DLHib
Recovery Runner

The new sleep metric tracking is confusing and totally ineffective for someone interested in a quick glance on how I slept.  Please go back to the old tracking method.

bevcat
Jogger

I'm completely disappointed by the new sleep chart.  It's hard to read and does not have good info.  I liked that before I could tell at a glance how much sleep I had in each stage - and then compare it to others in my age group.  The only thing I can tell now is how much sleep I got.  I can track that for myself, thank you!

I want the old format back!!!   otherwise, this is the end of my years-long relationship with fitbit. sorry about that.

Faranae
First Steps

I can no longer save my sleep graph as an image to send to my doctor, nor can I even screenshot it to do so as the actual date is no longer displayed on the 'today' and 'yesterday' graphs. There is SO MUCH missing information. What a downgrade.

I quite literally only use my fitbit for sleep tracking. This is ridiculous. 😞

wfowfo77
Recovery Runner

Please bring back the old sleep charting.  This new version is awful.

Chongstar
Jogger

I’m not liking the upgrade of the sleep summary. It’s not useful. I much prefer the old version. Can you PLEASE revert back to the old sleep summary? 

FranciscoSoto
First Steps

+1 the new summary is harder to read and the old one was way better. Please go back. 

hobbster
Jogger

So agree. Its not even close to being helpful anymore. Will be looking into getting a different brand, type tracker. It stinks now😢

TexasT214
Jogger

Agree 1000%.   Please just restore it to the way it was right before this update.  It is not about being stuck in my ways and not liking changes.   The changes made, such as to the O2 variations, are worse than the previous version.  This was not a well thought out update. 

TexasT214
Jogger

Agree 1000%.   Please just restore it to the way it was right before this update.  It is not about me being stuck in my ways and not liking changes.   The changes made, such as to the O2 variations, are worse than the previous version.  This was not a well thought out update. 

zippizizi
First Steps

Agree with all the comments. This is the worst "upgrade" I've seen in a product. Usually I adapt to changes within a few days but this is making the product much less user-friendly. The sleep score was previously much more useful giving a comparison bar graph. The changes to the Sleep Timeline is the worst of it all, which is now illegible on a white background with writing superimposed, a graph that is impossible to interpret quickly and no time markers underneath. I was previously very happy with my device but am now seriously considering my own upgrade to a different brand if this is not fixed quickly.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.