Rearrange or customize Charge 3 & 4 apps/stats view/Today

I'd really like the ability to rearrange the built in apps on my Charge 3. The app I'll use most often is the Weather, which is on the last page! I have to swipe a bunch to get to it. The next one would be the timer app, which is on the second page. The most frustrating part is that on some of the help pages, the images show the apps in a different order! I've spent ages trying to figure out how to adjust it.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

545 Comments
LRoz
First Steps

Hi!  Please allow customization of the vertical All Day Stats and horizontal apps.  Why should I be forced to scroll through stats/apps that I don't use or use infrequently just to see the ones I want.  This is a major design flaw and disappointment.  Please fix it. 

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @LRoz, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to edit Charge 4 apps. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mortonboots, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to edit apps on Fitbit Charge trackers. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

MrsJaneE
First Steps
I dont need to be reminded about my weight every time i scroll through! Steps and heart rate are more important to me so I'd like to be able to reorder the tiles so they appear first and never see my weight.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MrsJaneE, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see rearrange or customize Charge 4 apps/stats view. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

ehayawex
Jogger
There are data stats and then there are app tiles. There should be a way to customize and change the order of all of this information like I as able to do on the Charge 2HR. Being able to customize not only the full data list but all of it would make it a much better product.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ehayawex, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see customize stats on Charge 4. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. I hope to see you around.

Status changed to: Under Consideration
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Beckanva and thanks for sharing this suggestion, which has received votes from other community members. I’m happy to let you know that this suggestion has been picked up internally at Fitbit and is being considered by our team. This suggestion will either remain ‘Under Consideration’ until released, or else move to ‘Not Currently Planned’ if it’s not viable right now. Further updates will be posted here.

Please remember that if a suggestion is chosen for development, it can take some time before updates are available or a release is finalized, so thanks in advance for your patience. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs. Fans can continue to vote for this feature suggestion while it is under consideration.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this suggestion! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Nate.ta
First Steps
The manual for the Charge 4 says that you can Log water And weight from your wrist and rearrange the tiles for stats. Neither of these are possible but would be great additions to the device. Please try an update to accommodate this false advertising. Thanks!
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Nate.ta, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to rearrange or customize Charge 4 apps/stats view. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

Jmelendy
First Steps
Re order the apps when swiping left of the clock face.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jmelendy, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to rearrange or customize Charge 4 apps. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

GeorgiaD
First Steps
I suggest making it available for one to re-order the apps. The current order is not optimal for how each person will use their device which is frustrating an disappointing. By making the app order adjustable in the same way excercise shortcuts are re-arrangeable, it would optimise function and performance.
GeorgiaD
First Steps

Here is a concept idea based off of the excersice shortcut reordering system. There will be more apps than what I have demonstrated. 

https://ibb.co/648ZmjQ 

GeorgiaD
First Steps

Link update:

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @GeorgiaDThanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize your apps on the Charge 4 screen. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

LydiaRemick
First Steps
Just upgraded my Charge from a 2 to a 3 only to find out I can’t change the order stats appear on the front screen.
Great that I can wear it while swimming but would like to be able to see calories burnt first.
I’m disappointed.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @LydiaRemick. Thanks for taking the time to explain why you'd like to be able to customize the stats on your Charge 3 screen. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

EaPhilSixeFly
Jogger
Please provide the ability to re-arrange or remove tiles for stats and apps in the Fitbit Charge 4, as per the user manual.
marts87
First Steps
On the charge 3, I use timer more than the relax app and would prefer not to keep scrolling to get to it. I'd like the ability to rearrange the apps by use.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @EaPhilSixeFly. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize the stats and apps displayed on your Charge 4. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @marts87. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to rearrange the apps on your Charge 3 with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Milesnotsteps
First Steps
I loved my Charge 2, as I could choose what to put on the clock face. The charge 4 does not allow me to put date, time, miles, and heart rate on the clock face like I was able to do with the charge 2. Seems that the designers think that everyone wants steps. I only want miles, not steps. I'm very disappointed. I wish I knew before purchasing.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Milesnotsteps. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize your stats on the Charge 4. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.