Rearrange or customize Charge 3 & 4 apps/stats view/Today

I'd really like the ability to rearrange the built in apps on my Charge 3. The app I'll use most often is the Weather, which is on the last page! I have to swipe a bunch to get to it. The next one would be the timer app, which is on the second page. The most frustrating part is that on some of the help pages, the images show the apps in a different order! I've spent ages trying to figure out how to adjust it.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

545 Comments
oneal111
First Steps
I would like to be able to customize which stats are displayed on my charge 4
oneal111
First Steps
I would like to be able to customize which stats are displayed on my charge 4. My weight & my menstrual cycle doesn't need to be displayed on my tracker. I find that information very personal. I don't want it on my wrist. I can delete it from the app but not from the tracker?? I love everything else about it except this. Disappointed
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @oneal111. Thanks for taking the time to explain this feature about being able to customize the stats on your Charge 4. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Suggestionnnn
First Steps
When I swipe up to see my stats on my fitbit I don’t want to see my female health, water I’ve drank, weight and so forth. It would be nice to be able to edit what I do and don’t want to see on that page on my wrist
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Suggestionnnn. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize the stats displayed on your Charge 4. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. While this isn't currently planned at this moment, we have left voting open so we can keep tracking this request over time. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Randfit2
First Steps
Instead of having a set arrangement of home screen, notifications exercise, timers, etc. let the user calibrate the arrangement in the app
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Randfit2, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to rearrange or customize Charge 4 apps/stats view. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

MLKipp
Jogger
It would be nice to go into the fitbit app and drag the device apps around similar to the exercises. And then one step farther to drag the in app choices around in a similar manner so the countdown can go ahead of the stopwatch
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MLKipp, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to arrange or customize Charge 4 apps/stats view. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

vgst
Jogger
ability to choose and reorder daily stats on charge 4
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @mortonboots, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to see rearrange or customize Charge 4 apps/stats view. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Bekazuz
First Steps
I'd like to have customisable stats order in my Charge 3, meaning that if i scroll down to see my daily stats I only see the stats i have picked to see in my own order. Everything else which i don't want to see in my stats are removed or hidden then.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Bekazuz. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to customize the stats order in your Charge 3. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

kshall
First Steps
Allow editing of icons shown below watch face( weight, water intake, etc.) some are unnecessary and could be removed for users that aren’t using them.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @kshall. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to customize the stats of your Charge 4 with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Wools
First Steps
When you swipe up on a Charge 4 you get the list of Fitbit Today icons. About 80% of the icons are not relevant so the ability to bury/remove them from the interface to clean it up and make it much easier to use.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Wools. Thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to customize the stats on the Charge 4 Today app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Hugo1
Recovery Runner
I want the ability to change order of the stats that i see when i swipe up on Fitbit charge.
This could be a setting in the app.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Hugo1, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to customize "Today" on Charge 4. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Brodney
First Steps
I'd like to be able to set 1 custom app (which is installed on my device) and then go into it when swiping right from the clock face.

e.g. I'd set Weather as my swipe right app and then I'd see weather status when swiping right
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Brodney, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to rearrange or customize the Charge 4 apps with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

cathy26
Stepping Up
Charge 2 allowed re-ordering the daily stats. I recently upgraded to Charge 4 and it does not. It would be helpful to be able to re-order them so you don't have to swipe several times to see the item you're mostly interested in. I would like this for the apps also.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @cathy26thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the possibility of  re-ordering the daily stats on the screen of your Charge 4, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is currently under Non Currently Planned status. This helps to keep the forums more organized. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

SandisueS
Jogger
Allow user to choose the order of stats that display on the Charge 4. For example, last year I was focused on steps, so I wanted to see steps first when the clock face first displayed. Now I am more focused on active zone minutes and would like to make that the stat that displays first.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SandisueS, thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to customize the stats and apps of your Charge 4 with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to keep the forums organized and make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.