Recovery score analysis on circle graphs

All I want is WHOOP-like analysis of HRV and sleep to have a single recovery score, composed from an algorithm based on sleep duration/quality and physical strain, all of which are available through HRV analysis, as WHOOP has done. I'd even be willing to pay for a premium membership if you added this feature....

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @BrianDavis, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding a recovery score analysis circle graph on Fitbit Premium. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

insid3r
Jogger

It's really odd that Fitbit with all its know-how and sensors measurements doesn't know how to calculate Strain/Recovery like metrics. I wonder if a Whoop smartband wasn't the best buy for me as an athlete. Hope they consider this feature as soon as possible.

Dvto2
Jogger

I've been a Charge 2 user for four years.  Im finally giving premium a shot.  But im debating between upgrading to the Sense, or switching to Whoop, and getting a recovery score is the reason for the debate.  So, get on it Fitbit.

BrianDavis
First Steps

Well, apparently it worked! The new readiness score feature is what I was asking for, and now it's available with a premium membership. So as I said before, I'd be willing to purchase a premium membership if that feature was released. I Just did so and bought a new charge 5 to boot. Thanks 🙏 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.