Redirect to Fitbit.com/Dashboard after log in only for Fitbit Users

When you go to the main web site www.fitbit.com to login, the process is not smooth. First you click on User Icon, then you enter in your email and password, it then brings you right back to the main page. The main page is formatted for non-users. I believe that after you login, it should take you to a page that has links just for users. Same thing for log out, needs to be user friendly.

Editado por moderador: Título actualizado para claridad.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Kenberbert, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit users to go directly to the Fitbit.com/Dashboard after "log in". We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

EastTexasVet
Jogger
Software should be user friendly. Having to click on the icon (second from right at top) to get to Dashboard and log out is not intuitive - in fact it appears to show lack of consideration for user. The splash screen and the home screen being the same is confusing to users and and requires extra clicks in a non-intuitive page to navigate.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @EastTexasVet, thanks for explaining why you would like to have the option to have an easier way to log out from the Fitbit app. Thanks for sharing your feedback. I've moved it into a similar request, since at the end of the request he also mentioned the log out option. I hope we receive updates soon.

EastTexasVet
Jogger

The web site redesign is getting worse and if possible even worse. When I login I get the same splash page as before I logged in, at least give me a link to the dashboard on the splash screen after login.

Now when I go the dashboard it will show the dashboard and then flip to a new advertising screen and I have to go thru two more left clicks to open the dashboard and use it. The dashboard is the reason for Fitbit, if I wanted to purchase something I would not go to the dashboard.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.