Relax app for Inspire without heart rate

Despite being linked with the heart rate version, I think there should be a way to access the "breathe" feature on the Inspire without heart rate. I find it incredibly useful to be able to calm down in the moment. I believe there could be a way to find a normal resting heart rate and have the vibrations, similar to the Charge 2. This algorithm could be based on an average heart rate which any user could use and then calm their own rate down to the one that is suggested for prime relaxation or meditation.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

1 Comment
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @veragracem. Thank you so much for sharing your idea about adding the Relax app for the Inspire regardless of the heart rate tracking. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.