Reminder to Stretch neck or personalized for specific stretches

Similar to reminders to move, it would be helpful to have an hourly reminder to stretch your neck (such as an owl stretch - turning your head as far as you can for 30 seconds each side) . As someone who works at a desk all day, it would be helpful to have the reminder and the ability to check (a yes it has been done) that it has been accomplished.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @MBwalkingMB, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about about adding "Reminder to Stretch Neck". We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Like activity reminders but specific for stretching. Could be personalized for specific stretches--for instance I need to stretch my wrist frequently due to carpal tunnel but often forget. Having a specific reminder for remembering to stretch & what will help me keep on top of it.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @SunsetRunner! Great suggestion. I've moved it into a similar request that had already been posted in the forums, this helps to keep the Community more organized and prevents the votes from users to be split between similar suggestions. 

Thank you again for your participation in the Community. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.