Rose Gold Sense and Versa 3 Colour Options

The Fitbit Sense and Versa 3 are the most expensive new devices and yet their colour options are terribly limited. The Sense only comes in Black and an odd Gold.

Please add the Rose Gold colour back into the options, whether as a standard colour or a special/limited edition, and maybe silver, metallic blue, & metallic red for spice. Colours rock.
29 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Donna80, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the Sense and Versa 3 available in Rose Gold color. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

cngwyn
First Steps

I completely agree! The gold is pretty awful. I would have ordered yesterday but i'm just not a fan of the colors 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Also, Sense & Versa are gender neutral designs but I don't wear them as a man. They should design more masculine Fitbits. The Ionic is the only Fitbit that I'll wear despite the fact that I like the app and UI. Next to my Garmin Fenix 5 Plus & Forerunner 945, the Versa & Sense look like a plastic toy. 

Gillian.Mc
First Steps

Totally agree!! I would have also ordered already but the colours are uninteresting at the moment. I love fitbit and the app but im very tempted to jump ship to Garmin 😔

N_M_
First Steps

Sense is available in metallic gray not black. I would have ordered black if it were available. So it is looking more like an iWatch series 6 for my next upgrade. I agree that color choices are limited and there is no way all potential users would be happy unless all Versa 3 colors would be available for Sense and vice versa. Could it be that FitBit’s marketing logic defies common sense? These items are wearables. In other words, how they look and their form factors are critically important.

smk57
First Steps

I totally agree we need more colors Rose Gold for sure with a few different choices in band colors, like the pretty Darker blue in the New Versa 3, Sand beige etc.

With only 2 colors to pick I’d be tempted to not buy the sense and go with something else, potentially another brand.

please consider it.

saraileon
First Steps

The lack of Rose Gold for the Sense is the only reason I have not upgraded from my Versa 2. I'd guess pass sales would indicate Rose Gold is a popular color wave (it's constantly sold out in multiple places).

Please release more colors!

Burst
First Steps

Agree - lack of silver is very odd and means I’d rather look at the Apple Watch SE instead, upgrading a much loved but now beginning to cream blaze which has been great.

Lynnedwards
First Steps

I would have already ordered a sense but im having a hard time switching out my pretty rose gold versa 2 for an ugly color 😞

Sashapx
First Steps

Totally agree. I am so gutted, my versa broke and i took it back to john lewis and got my money back as they said it was faulty, i had it for around 2 years. I was so excited to then be able to get the versa 3... until i saw the colour options. So disappointed that silver isnt an option. All my jewellery is silver, black looks silly on me and I'm not really feeling the gold.... the choice of colour is a huge put off, i know alot of people i know wont be going for the versa 3 due to the colours available. 

Cassalex
First Steps

I completely agree! My Vitbit Versa 2's green light for the heart rate sensing went out a day after my 1 year versa 2 anniversary, and I only noticed today (it's been 2 months, noticed the tracking was off but just figured out when going to heart rate that it hasnt tracked since Sept!) I tried everything! Finally decided to upgrade and was about to buy but saw the ugly gold and the basic black. I was really excited to get the new sense in the rose gold, but now I am just going to buy a different watch from another company. I need my heart rate monitored and from the Versa 2 breaking within a year, and the new ones have such limited colours for the price point. I feel like it may be time to say good bye to Fitbit. 

Cbgbbb
First Steps

More color options, please! My Versa 2 has been failing over the last few months (lost heart rate tracking, which means no calorie or sleep tracking, stopped giving me hourly movement reminders, sporadic notifications, etc) but I’ve been holding on to ask for a new one for Christmas. I really wanted to upgrade to the Sense for the additional health monitoring, but only graphite and soft gold?!? Really?!? I need silver. I love having multiple band to swap out for different outings, but I wear silver and I think more colors go with silver. For the price of the Sense, I guess I can just upgrade and extra $50 to get an Apple Watch. Really disappointed that Fitbit went backward in color options but have gone up in price!

RoisinMoran
First Steps

Yasss girl! I am with you 100%. This needs to happen asap and i will  be 1 of the first to purchase the versa 3 🥰

jodiodee
First Steps

Fitbit dropped the ball by discontinuing petal copper rose. Please bring it back.

silver2020
Stepping Up

I was about to buy the Versa 3 when I realized it didn't come in silver/grey.  Not sure why this isn't an option - seems like an obvious choice for a large portion of the population who prefers silver to gold.  Will defer purchase or look elsewhere for another fitness band that has a silver option.

BobbiBFit
First Steps

I am also disappointed with the lack of colour options and that rose gold was dropped from the line-up.  I had narrowed down my selection to the Versa 3 but can’t bring myself to make the purchase due to the colour options.  I will make due with my Charge will last until the next Fitbit release. 

JessMarie243
Jogger

I've been debating buying the sense for weeks but haven't because the colors are awful. I like the rose gold with purple like I bought for the charge 3 special edition. Please come out with better colors, these ones aren't appealing at all.

ahodgedog
First Steps

I have the Sense in black but, to my surprise, when I went to buy it in rose gold today -- for my girlfriend's birthday next month -- it's not available. If it's still not an option in January, I'll end up buying something else.

TheNinjaBarbie
First Steps

I completely agree. I went on today to purchase either a Sense or Versa 3 and stopped in my tracks when I saw the color options. Inhave the Rose Gold Versa 2 and I get so many compliments on it with the matching band I purchased for it. I just love it. Now I see my options are much less for more money. I love the features of the new devices but as this is a wearable, appearances matter.  I'm seriously debating on staying with my old device until I find an option to meet all my needs. 

Torii
Jogger

Yes I agree, I had previously moved from Fitbit to Apple Watch. I was not enjoying it as much so looking to buy a sense but haven’t because of the lack of a rose gold option!

ALH2004
First Steps

I was planning to upgrade my versa lite to the versa 3 but the color choices are terrible.  I only wear silver jewelry so I don’t like the look of the gold on the Fitbit and the black seems too harsh and or masculine . I’m surprised they don’t have silver or gray to choose from and sounds like a lot of us may be going elsewhere for that color choice . 

janesawyer
Recovery Runner

Totally agree.  Tempted by the Sense but prefer the versa 3 colours.

Ydnam19
First Steps
Can you please offer rose gold and petal for the sense. I'd love to upgrade but the colour options are too limited
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Ydnam19thanks for sharing your suggestion about the possibility of having a Rose Gold band for the FItbit Sense. I noticed this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post hereThis helps to keep the forums more organized and prevent the vote from splitting into multiple ideas. Regarding the Petal color, I recommend that you post an idea separately as well. 

Thank you for your participation in the Community! 

Millsie4
First Steps

Fitbit please go back to team silver! My silver versa has sadly died and I'm gutted I won't be able to replace it! 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.