Samsung Health & Fitbit integration

Can we please have something that syncs our fit bit stats with our S Health stats? It's annoying to have multiple fitness platforms especially now that androids are becoming more and more popular as are fitness apps. It would be nice to do it all from one place.

Moderator edit: edited title and added labels

696 Comments
Yeomanphill
First Steps
So many people (including me) want this to happen, yet no word as yet? Please tell us you're at least considering it!
MrsAlex2014
First Steps
I am a new Fitbit user and would love to have it connect to my Samsung Galaxy phone to use with the S Health app.
GamerMn
First Steps
Please add S Health API.
Tokes
Recovery Runner
Please, any change in syncing fitbit with S health? Would really like this to happen as I think S health is really good and would work well with fitbit.
MiscalliouS
Jogger
Hello will you add s health integration with fitbit?

Also, if integration is not possible , can you make offline sync possible and make the steps show on android device lockscreen?
Jmenard
Jogger
I couldn't agree more my galaxy note has heart rate sensors and sometimes I forget my fitbit or my phone so it would be really nice of the data would sync for better overall data in one place. Google fit or s health
Bren12
First Steps
This would be great to be able to sync with S Health so I don't have gaps between my fitness apps.
vadhopper
First Steps

And for that matter - compatible with the Apple Health App - you should be able to import and merge the data from these other apps (recognizing the overlap)

J-flex
Distance Runner
Add to that the Life fitness app so activities from Life Fitness equipment can be synced to Fitbit
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
Hi..
I am hoping that this is already in development! Is there any chance that Fitbit could be integrated with S Health?? As I know ppl there are loads of people who have Samsung phones now as opposed to just Apple! Would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

HDP2015
AngelMac14
Stepping Up
I have just purchased the fitbit charge HD as wanted to use the sleep function and continuously monitor my heart rate in my Samsung Health. Unfortunately found out they don't sync, I'm feeling quite gutted about this as I've been using Samsung Health since purchasing my phone last August. I wanted to use the extra features on SH so that's why I bought FB, totally shocked they don't sync, please make it happen as there obviously is a lot of people wanting this.
led64
Stepping Up

As was suggested upthread, I just submitted a suggestion on Samsung's website to add this, as it appears they need to be on board as well as Fitbit. Anyone else who would like to do this can go to http://www.samsung.com/us/ and click on Feedback on the top menu to let them know there is demand for this feature. 

J-flex
Distance Runner
Any updates with regards to my request for life fitness equipment to sync with Fitbit
MarkRMonaco
Recovery Runner

@led64, I know that Samsung has some type of API available, as I've seen several 3rd-party apps that already have support to sync to/from S Health. Not sure if its open or requires registration/approval by Samsung.

More importantly, would it be enough to simply allow app to app synchronization (as we have already seen with other 3rd-party apps and sites), versus to have a Fitbit actually listed in the compatible/paired device section of S Health (more rhetorical versus directed to yourself)?

MarkRMonaco
Recovery Runner

@J-flexYou may want to open a separate feature request.  This specific thread is for integration (API sync compatibility) between Fitbit and Samsung S Health.

JessicaJames
First Steps
I have been using the SHealth app since I have had a galaxy phone. Which is about three or more years. It would be nice to be able to use both apps simultaneously linking them so the data can appear on both apps. It would be very helpful!
Chewvwy
First Steps
Make it happen
Chewvwy
First Steps
Samsung S Health is one of the better health trackers and a huge phone maker. If you guys can't get this going soon I'm taking this thing back to Costco....
Chewvwy
First Steps
Had to add the first comment too.
rjdg4310
First Steps
What are the plans for Fitbit Trackers to sync with S-Health? This is long overdue and failure to do so continues to be a great source of frustration for at least one Fitbit owner. Let's do this.
Snensi
Jogger
@LucyAP please note this as request for Featured Request
LucyAP
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for the heads up @Snensi! 🙂 

emma030808
First Steps
Request for this to be added too!
muchila
First Steps
Really interested too
amylove20
First Steps

Another vote for this! I love using the S health app, but I don't carry my phone EVERYWHERE. I do, however, wear my fitbit everywhere. I would love to be able to have the information sync to S health so it is all in one place 🙂 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.