Save my playlist position between uses

I like to listen to conference recordings and would like to have the Ionic remember what position I left off when I stopped.  It is very difficult to find the position again.

4 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. This could be useful for those long recordings. Keen to hear what others think?

beckenward
Jogger

Yes that would be a great idea! I listen to podcasts and can't always get through them in one go, but since you can't listen where you left off you have to start again. Frustrating and an easy fix I'm sure.

Elwinks
Recovery Runner

That would be a nice feature, I also listen to podcasts and haven't figured out how to fast forward into the one I started last. I'm not sure that is possible either? It would be great if it left off where you paused it. I've tried to hold the next button to see if that would fast forward it, but it didn't work when I tried. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks so much for sharing this Product Feedback! While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your input is a big part of that process. We truly thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.