Score keeper or keeping feature for football / team sports

As per the title. I play team sports and during football I would like a score keeping function on my fitbit.

Easy peasy. I've mocked up an Alta HR screenshot. Upper and lower scores by way of example

score_keeper_example_fitbit_16032017.jpg

6 Comments
Splats
First Steps

Can I just say I've never been in a game where 27 goals were scored! It's for illustrative purposes 🙂

Mitrous
Jogger

Is it possible to add something like a score counter for the fitbit watches? For example I have a Charge 2 and play tabletennis. I thought about the idea to tab the screen everytime I score a point. It could be like a generic counter as well.

Maybe is it possible to add the counter for the opponent as well on the same watch.

I see it as another option for workout but that's of course up to you.

BRISTOLBEAT
Jogger

Hi,

Would it be possible to add a referee timer function app onto the Ionic. It would include:

1) Dual Time - Countdown (min/secs) and Stopwatch counting up (min/secs)

2) Count up goals for Home and Away teams

3) Yellow and Red card allocation would be great but points 1 and 2 would be a great start point.

Thanks

Status changed to: Third-Party App
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Splats, thanks for sharing this suggestion and great mock up! We’re excited to let you know that this Feature Suggestion has been developed by a third party developer, and can be downloaded from the Fitbit App Gallery available on Fitbit Smartwatches (please note that there aren't currently plans to release this on Alta as per your original suggestion). You’ll find it by selecting your connected Smartwatch (such as Fitbit Ionic) in the Fitbit app, then choosing the ‘Apps’ tile and toggling to ‘All Apps’ at the top of the screen. You can then explore third party apps by category and choose your favorite of the relevant options available.

Splats
First Steps
Thanks but you needed have bothered replying if I'm not going to benefit 🙂
delgard
First Steps

It would be great if there was a sports score app available for NFL, NHL, MLB & NBA scores. An app such as the "Score"  would be awesome! My friend has an Apple watch and he can see sports scores on his watch and I'm a bit jealous! Lol…

Please  consider it.

Thanks!

Doug

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.