Wacky & Original Adventures and Trips

I think to shake things up, some out of the ordinary adventures and trips should be generated. Secondly, these could also be considered a learning experience. Fun facts and trivia could be at every 500 or 1000 steps, or any set distances. The possibilities to create adventures are endless. Adventures do not need to be limited to what we can walk or run. Here are some examples, just to name a few:

wacky.JPG

• Museum tours
  • NASCAR Tracks / Formula One Circuits
  • Travelling through time (1900's to the 2000's: era based, music based...)
  • Travelling over bridges (A compilation of bridges from around the world)
  • Train track routes (All around the world)
  • Journey to all 50 states by car
  • Journey to all 10 Canadian provinces & 3 territories
  • Castles in the UK
  • Comic book / cartoon characters from past to present
  • Rowing/Kayaking down rivers

As you can see, I can go on forever. For your consideration.

Moderator edit: labels

MICHAEL | ONTARIO, CANADA
Charge HR, Charge 2, Aria - iOS, Windows 10
8 Comments
lisa5589
First Steps

I would like to see some of these and others like these implemented for sure. We need more!

fbsuz
First Steps

Great idea!! It would be fun to travel through the human body or our solar system or through all 50 states! To gather facts along our journey.  This definitely has my vote!!

RomeyRabbit
First Steps

Excellent idea! I've already travelled through the Solo Adventures and I'd like to try something new. The human body and train tracks would be a cool adventure.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Trekkietrekker
First Steps

Yes, i would absolutely love to see some of these creative solo adventures on your list! They would be both fun and educational and great to keep the momentum going! 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

more solo adventures, please. 

michele65uk
Jogger

Have any new solo challenges or adventures been added by Fitbit yet? I'm rather late to the party as most requests are a year or so old. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.