Second hand on analog clock face

Will a second hand be added to the analog clock face for the surge and blaze? I work in medical field and need the second hand. Not having a second hand is a deal breaker.

Moderator Edit: Updated label

6 Comments
CaptDanNBFRD
First Steps

Like Meadow, I'm in the medical field as well.  Being a EMT firefighter a second hand is a must.  please add soon.

deejayellie
Base Runner

Me too! Please add a second hand to both models.

Justlaughing333
First Steps

Nurses have been talking about how far they have walked in a day for ages! Now we have a tool... but it takes one of the most valuable tool a nurses need and uses routinely... A SECOND HAND!!! Charger 2 needs a clock with a second hand!!! Pleeeeaaassse!!! 

Mipennsn
First Steps

Yes, yes, yes.... we need a second hand. I don't like I have to use the clock on my phone to be able to count a pulse or respiratory rate!

MommaMayhem
First Steps

It would be great if Fitbit would add a second hand to its analog clock face on the Charge 2. Would be an awesome feature for those in healthcare who take patient pulse rates. Also, could you add a feature/option to allow an increase the time (to 15 seconds) that the face stays illuminated (also for healthcare workers). It goes off too quickly.

Status changed to: Existing Feature
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi guys! Thanks for this. I'm happy to say that this is possible! You will find the option to use a clock face with an second hand on analog mode, for more instruction on how to do so, check help site.

Thanks!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.