Setting Annual Targets

I would like to have the functionality in the app to set annual targets. 

This year I set myself a target for 2000 miles but have to go in to the dashboard and input dates etc to get this info. 

Thank you

Moderator Edit: Labels

10 Comments
Rich_Laue
Community Legend
Gemdews
Recovery Runner

Hi, thanks for your response. I’m looking for something slightly different to just longer challenges. I also don’t want another challenge set by Fitbit. I want to be able to set a target of steps/miles etc over a specified time period of my choosing 

johnpoz
Jogger

This sounds like a great idea.. Setting a weekly, monthly, quarter or yes yearly goals would be great..

Be fantastic if once set these goals would show you how many more steps needed to reach, and say how many avg steps a day needed to achieve your goal..  You can do this yourself for sure in excel, etc.. But having that built into the app/website would make it so much easier to do.. Great Idea!!!

Gemdews
Recovery Runner
It most certainly would!

Sent from my iPhone
BozJo
First Steps

Having the option to set a personal goal would be fantastic- I did a million steps one month last year but had to add them up as I went. Being able to view progress on my Charge2 would have been much more satisfying:)

Gemdews
Recovery Runner
Good Morning

There is a way to do it but it’s a bit fiddly which is why it would be great to have it as a target which you can always see, a bit like the challenges etc

So you don’t have to add them up next time. Go to your dashboard, steps, more options and then click year in the top left and on out your dates in the right hand side

Happy New Year

Sent from my iPhone
johnpoz
Jogger

That is just viewing your steps for the year broken down by week.. That is not at all what the OP is asking for 😉

While that is goo info and all 😉

Gemdews
Recovery Runner
Hi, I’m aware of of that. Just giving them a shortcut rather than them having to add up steps manually

Sent from my iPhone
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum
Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs located at the top right box of the Feature Suggestions Board screen. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.