Show ALL Resting Heart Rate Data (not just 1 year)

Please update the dashboard to show the resting heart rate history since inception, with ability to download the data.  We home to be able to view this info from the computer, iPhone, windows phone.

Please see link to original thred here.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Fitbit-com-Dashboard/Resting-Heart-Rate-history/m-p/1095053#M49235

thank you

10 Comments
K8sMom2002
Jogger

Yes, I would like this as well -- as well as a way to download or print out a day's worth of heart rate activity. For instance on the phone app, you can't easily see what time of the day you had higher heart rates. I'm having some issues with tachycardia, and it would be so nice to be able to hand my doctor a printout showing a BIG, easy to read graph that shows exactly when my heart rate spikes, and be able to label the spikes as "when exercising" and "when NOT exercising."

TrekkerMY
Jogger

I just found out that the history shown in my Fitbit.com dashboard does NOT tally with that shown in my Fitbit app on my mobile phone.  Not just one or two days but MANY days!  Why?  Which history do I rely on or trust?

As requested by others before, I also would like to be able to download my resting heart rate history, from inception. 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @scarterc thanks for sharing this idea, I imagine it'll be popular amongst other members. You might consider voting/subscribing to this existing feature suggestion around exporting HR data, which is currently under consideration. Thanks.

ErikThiart
First Steps

I would also like to have data available from inception and available to download/export.

histrix
First Steps

Just wanted to voice my strong support for this proposal

Your resting heart rate is an indicator of physical fitness as your resting heart rate will decrease as your heart becomes stronger with aerobic exercise and training! So given one of the primary driving forces behind buying a fitbit is to improve fitness, then seeing this data for the duration of device ownership is mandatory?

Surely really simple to implement as well?

I also find it crazy that you can only see 1 month on the web based dashboard tile vs 1 year in the Android app. Up to 1 year in the app is fine, but the dashboard should show you all the data since you started using a device with HR capabilities.

Users don't just buy a fitbit, you're buying into the fitbit 'eco system', so regardless of which device you have or how long you own it for, you stick with fitbit so you've always got this level of visibility / access to your data! 

Please fitbit, step up on this request 

Thanks

kmjones96
First Steps

I agree, it seems crazy that I cannot see more than 1 month's worth of my RHR on my iphone or the desktop interface at a time.  I'd like to be able to see 1 year at a time, or a custom date range.  And I'd like to be able to export my RHR across any time period I want.  

Philipbrown77
First Steps

Add a yearly view option to view heart rate data on the iOS Fitbit app. 

(Apparently already present on android) 

kewishj
First Steps

I agree with all of the above.  I am trying to assess my resting heart rate fluctuation across time, and I believe the app used to offer this.  Please restore this functionality, or provide it anew!

dlfit22
First Steps

Totally agree; very surprised this was brought up years ago and still not implemented! RHR is such a critical indicator for so many purposes and one of the few in the Fitbit world that translates directly to medical use. For example, our "stress" number may be helpful for personal day-to-day insights but not something a doctor can easily recognize and interpret.

Adding my vote to please let us either export or view our historical RHR data!

Odinson
First Steps

RHR is considered to be a predictor of lifespan.  One of the best overall metrics to track.  Why aren't we allowed to see a long term RHR graph and export the associated data from the web-page dashboard?  

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.