Show average time instead of score on main sleep view

Fitbit app used to show weekly/monthly average sleep hours per day on the sleep view but now it just shows average sleep score. Can Fitbit please go back to showing average sleep hours rather than sleep score? Or at least give users the option to choose what is displayed. Average sleep hours would be more meaningful to me.

Moderator edit: Format and updated subject for clarity

204 Comments
Jsprimrose
First Steps
Josie

If you read through all the comments on my post, you will see that the delegation of sleep hours to a secondary position and retaining sleep score in the primary position INFURIATES Fitbit users. Most feel that the complete inability of Fitbit to be responsive to users is ultimately forcing us to switch products.

Jane

Sent from my iPad
Kary1371
First Steps

@Russell_UK i agree, they move everyone here and then ignore the thread, really losing hope, I don't think they care about losing a "few" cutomers, because everyone who hasn't posted here loves the sleep score..eyeroll.. I'm just done with this... every time a moderator moves someone here to the "scream all you want, we ain't listening" thread, it just feels like they are saying, go here and shut up, we love our sleep score and will never admit it was a dumb idea and that it's useless and we are just trying to make you believe we care, but really, we don't give a ...

SunriseRun443
Jogger
Yass all of this and there threads

Sent from my iPhone
Status changed to: Released
LizFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released in the mobile app, so you can now see your average sleep hours alongside your sleep score.

@lyssfitz, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.