0 Votes

Show how many votes "Released" feature suggestions had received

It would be good to know how many votes the "delivered" feature suggestions have received.

I see a lot of feature suggestions that are asked for more than once, and have gained a lot of points, but are not delivered.

It would be nice if Fitbit were transparent in their communications and let us know how many points the "delivered" suggestions had gained.   I often see enhancements that I cannot see that too many people had asked for so it seems weird that they were delivered but the things we all want are not delivered.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

1 Comment
Status changed to: Existing Feature
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Weezer1980! Thanks for posting your suggestion. It takes time to move suggestions through discussion with relevant teams and potentially onto our product development roadmap. Our development cycle for new products varies based on a number of factors and usually includes an internal planning period, which is why sometimes new features may not appear as quickly as you would like. So, there isn't an specific number of votes to make sure a suggestion will be implemented, as we take a lot of factors into consideration for this process. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. Hope you keep adding your ideas.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.