SiriusXM streaming app

Hello,

Please create a SiriusXM streaming app utilizing the Wi-Fi on the Ionic.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity/Added Labels

73 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MaginB
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Keen to hear what others think? 

EvvyV
Jogger

Don't forget Versa!

Kali31337
Jogger

I second this idea! Especially with the Versa!!

@JosephW wrote:

Hello,

Please create a SiriusXM streaming app utilizing the Wi-Fi on the Ionic.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity/Added Labels

EvvyV
Jogger

Me 3!

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Skenyon45
First Steps

The SiriiusXM app has been on the Amazon Echo for some time and it is becoming a more widely used streaming app. It would be great if it were added to the app choices for the Ionic. It’d even pay for the app. I already have internet access to SiriusXM, so the dollar or so charge would not be important.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be very useful for all users who with different streaming services. Thanks for sharing this suggestion; let's see what other members in the Community think! 

Rjm101
First Steps

I think this would be a great addition to the app market.

thetachi559
First Steps

Please! That is exclusively what I stream. 

kittenlebon
Recovery Runner

I agree! Sirius XM would be abs amazing app for Fitbit. Especially the Versa like I have. 

kittenlebon
Recovery Runner

Yes please and for Versa too! 

Fatcat
First Steps

I would love to have Sirius satellite radio on my Fitbit Ionic.  I'm sure there would be a monthly fee like Pandora, but I really love Sirius Radio.

jpzoo
Jogger

Now that SiriusXM has added access to streaming via the app for Select subscribers, I would definitely love to have this as an added app for the Versa. That way I can listen to my favorite stations while working out. 

JS84
First Steps

When will be able to download XM radio on the versa to listen to music. This is already a paid subscription and would be very beneficial for folks.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @JS84!  That’s an interesting idea, thanks for sharing why you would like to have an option to listen your favorite music. I've moved it into a similar suggestion, as the more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

JS84
First Steps
Thanks. This is the first time i ever postrd like this
cher21ny
Stepping Up

I think this is a great idea and would pay if necessary for the service.

oldyeller85
Jogger

Is there any movement on this idea? I just purchased the Versa 2. I'd love to have xm radio or audible on my watch.

Jemeg
First Steps

I also just purchased a Versa 2 and would definitely love to have Sirius available to play on it since I already have a subscription. They also have some great workout stations! 

Emvy
Recovery Runner

I also pay for SiriusXM, and don't listen to spotify, I would like to be able to get the SiriusXM app :musical_notes:

Emvy
Recovery Runner

Include the app on the versa 2 as well please

jpzoo
Jogger

Would love to see SiriusXM app added for the Versa family. 

Reese78
First Steps

I would LOVE to have the Sirius XM app available! I already have a subscription and all my favorite stations. Audible is also a hearty app option! 

goldengraham
First Steps

SiriusXM would be awesome. Would make it perfect.

KaxiWard
First Steps

I agree  I pay for  Sirius xm in my car  

An stream on my phone  I would like to see it on my Fitbit versa  2. 

Why pay for pandora if I pay for sirius xm anyway. 

Please bring Sirius xm to Fitbit versa.  I already pay for Sirius xm.  I won’t also pay for Deezer or Spotify.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.