SiriusXM streaming app

Hello,

Please create a SiriusXM streaming app utilizing the Wi-Fi on the Ionic.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity/Added Labels

73 Comments
GeorgiaBabydoll
First Steps

Would love the ability to connect to Sirius when I'm walking! That is the only app I use for music. Maybe I can get music through Alexa but I have not tried that yet.

CourteneyBeth
First Steps

This is three years old and still hasn't happened. Is this being worked on?

cford21
Recovery Runner

Please consider adding the sirius xm app to the versa 3! And consider allowing Pandora without having to upgrade to the  premium version! 

Emvy
Recovery Runner
So far, it doesn't seem to have been integrated into the Fitbit versa 2Sucks, but I have to stream my xm app through my phone still. I will not pay for spotify or pandora. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
J83
First Steps

As a SiriusXM subscriber, I do not want to pay for other streaming music. I would love to have a tracker with this option to be able to enjoy music while tracking all of my activities.

lilmidget
First Steps

Yes please I want this on my versa since it is my only paid streaming music service I use.

GeorgiaBabydoll
First Steps

Me, too. I want this on my versa since it is the only paid streaming music service I use.

Kahunadog
First Steps

Yes, I would love to see a SiriusXM app developed for my Versa2 too!  Also a fan of Amazon Prime music and I think a lot of us users would like to see an app for that as well.  Fingers crossed! 🤞👍

pacapoo
First Steps

I want the XM radio app function on my fitbit VERSA 3.   I just bought it but if I can't modify what app are on it then i don't need it.   I am not going to pay for pandora, spotify, coach, deezer or starbucks.    So basically I feel the versa is NOT for me.     I think I am going to go back to the HR 4

LinWats
First Steps

Please please please add Serius XM. I just got my Versa 3.  I dont use the other music apps... please!

Afmakm
Recovery Runner

Please get a SiriusXM app for the Versa 3. 

Timberlake
Jogger

Please develop an XM Radio app for the Sense.  

JSwid
First Steps

Please add the Siriusxm app for the Versa.  Specifically for Versa.

danbenefiel
First Steps

YES PLEASE

katiea87
Recovery Runner

Please add SiriusXm streaming app to the Fitbit Sense to. I do not have any other music account.  Pretty Please?!!!

Utahlove
First Steps
I already pay for Sirius XM and would love to use the music feature on my Ionic or I could always switch to an Iwatch with free music.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Utahlove, thanks for sharing this suggestion about adding Sirius XM app to your Fitbit app with us. This idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, so I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Blondi79
Stepping Up
Thumbs up for siriusxm app!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Android
Status changed to: Not currently planned
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Blueyslori
Jogger
I just got this app for Christmas, I was so disappointed that app wasn't included. Please consider adding it.
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Blueyslori, thanks for sharing this suggestion about having the SiriusXM app available on our Fitbit Smartwatches with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

Jessbell1089
First Steps
Please add Sirius XM to media apps available on Sense
It would be great
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Jessbell1089, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding SiriusXM streaming app on Sense. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. 

Click on the thumbs-up to show your support. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.