Sleep Score/Sleep information together on Today section

Hello! I'm using the Fitbit Inspire HR.

I noticed how when I tap my hourly steps screen, I can alternate between how many steps out of 250 I have completed and how many hours I was active. 

I would prefer the same thing for the sleep screen where tapping would replace the moon icon of the sleep screen with my Sleep Score in the circle! I like having all my metrics on my tracker and hate having to go back to my phone to see my Sleep Score.

Hope that makes sense!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
EdsonFitbit
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

@SirDipsalot Thank you for your suggestion about having the sleep score on Today section.

We'll see what other Community members think.

billy650
First Steps

display sleep score on watch versa 2

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @billy650. Thanks for sharing your suggestion about being able to see your Sleep Score on your Versa 2. This feature suggestion already exists, so I’ve moved your post here. Don’t forget to post a comment and click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

billy650
First Steps
thanks
Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the new 4.1 firmware update for the Versa family and Ionic smartwatches. Make sure to update your watch as described here.

@SirDipsalot, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power. Thank you for sharing your idea, and thanks to all the voters and commenters for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

torilee17
First Steps

It would be great if I could just check my tracker when I wake up to see my sleep score, detail would be awesome, but even just seeing my score and make the times spent in each zone would be great.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @torilee17, thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option. I've moved it into a similar suggestion which has been updated as "Released". You can learn more about here. Keep adding these suggestions.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.