Bring back the old sleep summary page

When I had my Charge 5 and the first few weeks of having my Charge 6 the app would give me a sleep summary page with, Sleep Stages, Time in each stage, Oxygen levels and Bedtime and wakeup all on a handy page. Since a recent update I now seem to get a much more basic three tiles and I have to open each one and look through for all the information.
1,880 Comments
Veemerica
First Steps

Totally agree, it's very unpleasant. Like many others here, I am disappointed and considering switching to another brand.

JGal2024
Stepping Up

I rarely use the word "hate". Such a strong and harsh word. This new update might be worthy of such a word. I had submitted a comment earlier in the week and then, magically, my sleep tracker reverted to the old format and I was happy for a few more days. I suspected it was inly a matter of time before I was back on here...and this morning, my tracker went back to the awful and basically "useless" new format. It is terrible and I think it is unethical for fitbit to make these changes on paying customers who use this service for managing their health without any warning, any option to opt out of such drastic changes or receive money back. This is not only an abyssmal "update", it is sketchy business practices. I hope fitbit will do the right thing and, at the very least, give all users the option to revert back and at best, change back to the version that was there when we all decided to give you our money. I have a hard time believing any users were consulted in the development of this change. Once you take our money in fees for premium and a membership that causes us to invest in new fitbits over time, you have responsibility to take our needs and voices into consideration BEFORE making changes, and if not before, certainly after. Do better fitbit.

PBX99
First Steps
Tracking my sleep got impossible, I sleep in more rounds and the app doesn't counts the awake time when I'm not actually awake but with this new update I have to manually calculate how much I sleept each morning... Do you guys even use your products?!
Unfitapp
First Steps
As he said 👍
Alftan
Jogger
The new (downgraded) sleep chart is absolutely unreadable! I hate it. This one thing will cause me to look for a new tracking device. If it’s not broken do not fix it! First you can’t read the chart as it is all separated and nonsensical pattern. In addition, I use this on my iPad and you took away the ability to view landscape and larger. Why?
Brendz
First Steps

Hey Fitbit! Please add me to the list of people that hate the new sleep update. I’m using premium and am so unimpressed with your updates lately. It’s becoming less and less user friendly every time you decide to change the app. I’m regretting buying a new Fitbit a few weeks ago. 

MSsJONES
Jogger

I hate the new Sleep interface. The old one was absolutely clear at a glance. It was bright. Easy to read. Easy on the eye. The new one is the opposite. Hard to read; unpleasant to look at; poor design. Just the same as the whole Fitbit interface which is inferior to the old one. Do they have a design team that has nothing better to do? Google are you deliberately trying to wind down Fitbit's customer base? Plus, they ask for feedback and then do nothing when the majority says it is rubbish.

lylee7
First Steps

I completely agree, it is now too bright to check sleep in the morning! Please change it back!!!

Purplemom14
First Steps

Just woke up to this scattered, new, purple and whole graph. Way too hard to read. Please go back to the blue and red, easy to read graph. May have to switch services. Too difficult to read!

lylee7
First Steps
The little moon was so cute! And the sleep section was dark because you check it when you wake up. The new one is very ugly. Please change it back!!!!
MikeisSleepless
First Steps

Fitbit did not advise users it was rolling out a change like many other app developers. They pushed an update without asking. Sleep data format changes to the Sleep metrics it unreadable, confusing  and useless. I HATE IT!! I notice several users state they had display format was changed back after complaining. Please post how to go about rolling back this crappy update.

MikeisSleepless
First Steps

To those users who report they were able to get the old sleep metric display page(s) back, please post how you were able to accomplish this. I have tried restarting my Versa 4, restarting the app on iPhone... nothing seems to work. Thanks

AKarlos
First Steps

Totally agree it's awful.

Dragonfly536
Jogger

I HATE THE NEW SLEEP FORMAT

You need to bring back the old one….

i cannot even look at the new graph….. it is AWFUL!!!!! 

I totally agree. I was so sad to wake up today and see the new graphics. They are awful. Looking at my sleep is one of the first things I do each day and today I can't even understand it. I loved being able to scroll across to see my sleep in different stages, to easily touch any part of my sleep to see how many minutes it was and at what time, as well as to be able to see the whole thing on screen in the beautiful blue/red colour scheme. Basically the whole previous set up was perfect and I didn't realise how much I loved and appreciated it until I woke up this morning and it was no longer there. Please please please make us all happy and revert to the old version.

karikwilson
First Steps

Totally agree. Terrible visuals. Difficult to understand. I'm done with Fitbit 

tgenske
First Steps

I wish I could add 100 votes to this post. I really dislike the new sleep app display!

Picardium
First Steps

The new sleep results page is cluttered and requires clicking to see important stuff. It's ugly, and it's hard to read. I by far prefer the previous page and would have loved all the previous charts on one unified view. I pay for premium and you keep messing with the views. I want more detail and the ability to see every chart and graph in as granular a view as possible. I want to be able to look at my spo2 data and click on that chart to see what exact time various peaks and valleys are taking place just like with other charts. Ideally I want to see the specific correlations on one chart for all related data. If I snored a lot at 3;30 am and my oxygen variation was high at 3:30 am and my heart rate was high at 3:30 am I want to be able to graph this on one view. 

DeanneJill
First Steps
Yes, please let us know. I want It back too
Sent from my iPad
bretas
Jogger

I agree with the other comments. The new sleep format is very difficult to interpret. It also seems to have disabled auto rotate so you can't see it on a larger screen. This makes it impossible to expand a metric to see more detail. It's no longer useful. Will be looking at other products because I'm in a sleep program and can't rely on this anymore.

jtpryan
Base Runner
Well,one thing I just discovered is if I drag my finger over the display I
can see the times that I was awake, deep sleep, etc. This helps a lot with
the information I was missing.
--
Candir
Jogger

I can no longer see my sleep oxygen levels. I did an update and it's gone. What happened to it? 

Dallasgin
First Steps
I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and found nothing worked. Support was not helpful at all. Please post a solution if possible.
Sent from my iPhone
Steffon
First Steps

The new UI for sleep is beyond terrible! Why have a white background and make it much harder to read!?! The black background was perfect, simple, and easy to read.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Grandpopmark
Jogger
Thanks for posting this info, I don't think many people have discovered
that, I know I hadn't.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.