SpO2 signature clock face availability information per country

Provide a web page with a table with information for all countries as to whether SPO2 is available. If it is a matter of SPO2 sensing approval per country, provide information in said table that a request for approval has been submitted, if it is ongoing, or if it has been rejected.

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @saulf, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about adding SpO2 signature clock face availability information per country. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Nightpoetess
Jogger

I'd like to request the same thing specifically for the Versa 2 was for the SpO2 tracking. It's not available in the USA despite it being listed as one of the features of the Versa 2 which is why I even bothered to get a new Fitbit. There should at least be a disclaimer that that particular feature isn't available worldwide yet and list where it IS actually available. 

**Update 1/21/2020**

Shortly after I posted this, the clock face became available and was working fine. I then had to get my versa 2 replaced due to the battery draining. I finally got my new one today and yet I am UNABLE to download this watch face even though I had it on my previous one. Needless to say I'm getting frustrated. My Fitbit is up to date so I should be able to download this since I had it on my previous one.

GMun
First Steps

My SpO2 features get uninstalled constantly. I just purchased 2 Sense watches primarily to use this feature. I live in the USA very very close to the border with Mexico. My phone constantly switches between USA and Mexico antennas. I install the both the SpO2 1.0.1 Sundail fitbit and SpO2 2.0.5 SpO2 signature clock faces. As soon as my phone gets the Mexico antenna or if I travel into Mexico (which I also do constantly) the clock faces disappear. It also stops collecting SpO2 data. It tells me the clock face is not available in my region. This really needs to be corrected. Do you know when will this be fixed?

ESerhan
First Steps

I want to ask for the same features, we bought 2 sense watches because we were primarily interested on the health monitor characteristics and the fitbit website lists the SpO2 feature as available on the device but once we got them we realized it isnt available in mexico, on the other hand the ecg app is listed as not available in every country which is strange because if the SpO2 is not available in mexico you should lust it in the features tab just as the ecg app, we have tried different methods and fitbit support hasnt been able to give me a solution and neither fitbit or the retailer i got it from want to accept the mistake and refund me for the watches. If the feature were available in Mexico i would be happy wwith the device but now I feel as if we didnt get what we paid for.

Olubusolmi
Jogger

I'd like to request the same thing specifically for the Versa 2 was for the SpO2 tracking. It's not available in  Nigeria  despite it being listed as one of the features of the Versa 2 which is why I even bothered to get a new Fitbit. There should at least be a disclaimer that that particular feature isn't available worldwide yet and list where it IS actually available. 
 Totally unfair because if I knew it was not available I won’t have bothered buying the Fitbit again. This is a product I have been using since 2013.

Amit_L
Recovery Runner

It also Doesnt work in IL, same as Hebrew is not supported.

why ????????????????

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @saulf and commenters, thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We’re happy to let you know that this already exists. You can go to the Health Metrics site and verify if this data is available in your country. If you'd like to see this feature available in a specific country, we encourage you to add a new suggestion. That way we can keep these boards organized and searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. We're working hard to bring Fitbit SpO2 to Fitbit users across the world, and appreciate your patience and support.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.