Strap Keeper

Fitbit should sell the strap keeper part separate from their bands. My strap keeper is almost completely torn and I don’t want to spend 30 dollars on a new band when I need the one small piece. I would gladly pay 5-10 dollars for that piece but now I have to buy a crappy one from amazon. 

3 Comments
cedvalair
First Steps

My Ionic watchband has a removable piece at the end, which helps keep the end of the band tight against the end tight against the watchband once you pull it thru the buckle. The problem is that piece is removable, and sometimes pops out. Up to now I've always found it, but today it 'escaped' so to speak. Unfortunately my watch is over a year old and so the only way to get a replacement piece is to order the entire watchband, which is $25 or more. I would think the piece I need would be just a few dollars and I would bet they have lots of them sitting in a little bin. Just a suggestion.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Nandi_08, thanks for sharing this suggestion. It would certainly be helpful to have the possibility to purchase all these accessories separately. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this option. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @cedvalair, thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion in the Community, it could be useful for other uses to have the option to purchase this piece separately, this feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here as it is not currently planned.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.