Support Danish language for fitbit.com dashboard

Woud be nice if it supported daish language.Smiley Very Happy

Moderator Edit: Added labels and subject

9 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AmritaFitbit
Premium User
Progression Runner

Thanks for this feedback! We're always working to expand our support languages. 

NoKeRse
Recovery Runner

I would love to see the danish language on the Fitbit.com page aswell as in the app.

And hopefully my native language norwegian aswell 😉

As a sidenote Fitbit has a marketshare of 71 percent in norway, and I believe that both marketshares aswell as customer satisfaction would ramp up even more with this in place. 

If im not mistaken Polar still holds the highest marketshare for Finland, and one of the main reasons there I would assume is the support of finnish in app and on web. 

A food database for the nordics had not been a bad thing either. If you check out Lifesum.com they have a good database for foods in the nordics.

I would gladly help out in beta testing and even translation of the app/webpage.

So if the words from Peter Groom sales director in Northern Europe is correct. That us northerners is an important customer group, support for nordic languages should be on the roadmap for implementation. 😉

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.di...

Flavio
Recovery Runner

I'm not really sure IF and how the choice of country in the countries lists impacts in the functionalities of the band: if it doesn't... why giving an option to choose one's country? On the other side, since the option is there, why not listing "all" countries? I am living in Denmark, there is even a Danish group of users, but "nope", Danmark is not listed, nor any other Northern European country (eg Sweden, Norway, Finland). As a matter of fact, most of European countries are not listed... Smiley Surprised

Dbb
First Steps

Live in Denmark and like to get a Danish database to use with the calories etc. in conection with my Charge unit. is this on the way?

Anneloppe
First Steps
Any news on a Danish food database?
Lisser79
First Steps

Would be so nice if danish were supported in the app and dashboard also with a danish food database. I know that tom tom' sport app is fully supported in danish. The calories count isn't very useful if you haven't got a food database from your region/country.

CartyParkour
Stepping Up

Hi I would really like to have a danish food database. Is there something we can do to help ?

Does it help to scan barcodes on the items which we use daily ? Do you store those or just throw them away ?

Regards Alex

Miemarcella
First Steps

Hi Fitbit,
I realle need Danish on my fitbit when I am answering the messages on my watch. My parrents and other people in Denmark are not good at understanding English. Can you telle me when the danish language will be possible on my fitbit versa 2?

Jan_
Jogger

Looking for a tracker for a present... but needs to be in Danish, so I guess I must find something else.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.