Support Hebrew Language in Notifications for Charge 3

Support Hebrew language in notifications.

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

238 Comments
stormsteve
First Steps

I'd also like Hebrew support on my Blaze.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hebrow letters for messahes would be grate.

Even just to read messages, not full translation of the app.

orgar
First Steps

+1 for Hebrew (Charge 2).

Would be happy to help if there was an open source project of some kind.

vitalis
Base Runner

I was about to start the unicode support for Charge 2 idea, but found this, a generic one. I\m voting for this. As an ex user of Pebble, I Am missing the Unicode notifications. Perhaps now, when Pebble was acquired by FitBit, it will be easier? 

roeyshachar
First Steps

I will also be glad with Hebrew support for notifications.

Shacham
First Steps

Supporting Hebrew font with text messaging is highly needed and appreciated. Or translate the Hebrew to English.

ekikos
First Steps

i think this is a must have feature and i truly hope Fitbit will enable this feature request.

DoronF
Keeping Pace

Hi guys,

The lack of Hebrew support makes my notification functionality useless. I know that other brands such as Garmin have full Hebrew support. This really makes my charge 2 inferior compared to the competition.

I'm willing to help you add Hebrew support.

Can you please prioritize this and contact me for assistance?

Thanks,

Doron

Yosi
First Steps

Please add HEBREW support. This simple feature is so missing in this almost perfect product. There is no point getting notifications to the watch if I cannot read them.

מבקש להוסיף תמיכה בעברית.

TuNguyen1808
First Steps

Just few words,

Please support Unicode on Charge 2

JonnyCline
First Steps

Looking forward to Hebrew support

ovedwish
First Steps

Does this device support notifications in herbew?

I know the Charge2 shows squares instead of letters.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

MarcoGFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @ovedwish, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

At this moment, notifications in Hebrew are not supported by the Charge 2. However, I really appreciate your input and feedback, I think this is a great idea that will be very helpful for many members in the Community. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience which is why I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @John1234 to implement this feature in a future update. Feel free to add your comment and vote, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Avibavi
Recovery Runner

Hello,

Is it possible to add:

Hebrew support for incoming text and calls for the Alta HR on IOS?

WhatsApp incoming text and calls (Hebrew and English) for the Alta HR on IOS?

Thank you,

RobertoME
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hello @Avibavi, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community again. At the moment foreign languages are not supported yet but all your feedback is very important for us. 

If this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion: Support foreign languages in notifications (Hebrew and Russian). and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to share your comments and know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you around and I appreciate your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Litalk
Stepping Up

I support the need for hebrew as well, and also for the fitbit alta!

Litalk
Stepping Up

I would also love to have supported Hebrew,

I just got the Alta, and would love to see my messages and calls supported in Hebrew, can't wait! 🙂

Litalk
Stepping Up

I would like to suggest the addition of Hebrew support among the supported languages of fitbit,
I have seen in the forums that this subject has been discussed since 2015, but 2 years has passed, and still there is no updates \ progress on the subject.
Thank you

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Hope to be able to view notifications in Hebrew language soon.

Hebrew was supported even on the Pebble!

TripleEYE
Stepping Up

I would just like to voice my vote to request support for Hebrew font support. In Charge 2 as well. 

Even if the text were to scroll in the wrong direction, it would still be a step in the right direction.

Thank you. I will now go post my support in the thread Alejandra linked.

TripleEYE
Stepping Up

I would like to strongly voice my support & vote to request support for Hebrew notifications. In Charge 2 as well!

Even if the text were to scroll in the wrong direction, it would still be a step in the right direction. This should really have been a built in feature from the get-go.

Thank you

P.S.

Although o love my Charge 2 and am not looking to get rid of it or get a refund, I have got to agree with dasonfb's opinion here. That response was not in any way even remotely a solution and should not have even to option to be tagged as such. 

As suggested, I will now go to the feature request forum to voice my support there too.

YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Glad to see you on board @TripleEYE! I also think this is a good suggestion. I found the request you voted for: Blaze Foreign Language Support for Notifications. I already placed my vote too!  I will definitely pass all this feedback along to our engineering team; we do take all of your feedback seriously. Thanks for sharing! Robot Happy

PS. I updated this thread based on your comment about the "Accepted Solution", as you can see; thanks for that too.

See you around! Woman WinkHeart

AlejandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Welcome to the Forums @Litalk and @TripleEYE it's great to see you around. I know that it would great to have support for several languages, please check my previous post, visit the link provided there, vote for that request and leave your comment.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

TripleEYE
Stepping Up

Thanks @AlejandraFitbit. I've done that that same day (almost a week ago).

I have to say, support for languages such as Hebrew should have been added before even getting the Charge 2 out there, since people are requesting this since the Blaze and even since the Alta.

But hey, I can only hope that my vote on that thread does something to push this to the front of the running line.

Litalk
Stepping Up

Are there no updates\ a change to re-review the issue since 2015?
it has been 2 years, and still no development on this issue?
@Mcore, would appreciate an update on the issue
Thank you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.