Support N26 for Fitbit Pay!

There was a post talking about supporting Revolut, n26, and Monzo on Fitbit Pay. But, when the Fitbit team switched the idea to completed, only Revolut is supported. Apparently, the "Suggestor" forgot about the tip about only suggesting one suggestion per post. Thus, let's show some love for n26 users!

62 Comments
Glorfindelor
Jogger

@TimoBa Thanks for the update. This is sad...

Rainsua
First Steps

N26 is supported by Google Pay... You guys just got acquired by Google, ergo you should either support on Fitbit Pay everything Google Pay supports, or just make the switch and turn Fitbit Pay into Google Pay! 

Having Google Pay on our Fitbits would provide so much more functionality.. I wouldn't have to fish out my phone for my pocket to pay, or to have a loyalty barcode scanned! Granted, there are apps on the Fitbit store at the moment for loyalty cards and so forth, but once you have your phone out to pay, what's the use of tinkering with your watch? 

In any case,  I no longer have any hopes of Fitbit Pay supporting N26... It's been quite a while and I suppose there must be a reason it's not been done. I guess you want us to open accounts in Revolut then? I might just do that if only to try Fitbit Pay at least once.

SkyMinecraft01
Recovery Runner

Hi!

Since March 2020, any news about N26? We need it.. 😞

Or, how do you go about adding something to Google Pay?

Thank you.

kino9
Recovery Runner

I hope that N26 will be supported soon.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This is literally the only reason I bought my Charge 4 and then just to realize that N26 isn't supported. Please add it as I think many young people will get attracted because they're already using a Fitbit product or have a N26 bank account. Yet, the most frustrating part is that this thread is from 2019 with no updates whatsoever.

Please consider that only a very very small portion of people take their time to actually vote for suggestions. I think most of them just stick to other smart watches in the future.

kino9
Recovery Runner

I think it is time for Support to tell us what is going on.
Their answers should help us to choose a new device.

Androbito
First Steps
Don't bother yourself, personally I've sent it back to them and bought a samsung watch 4

Get Outlook for Android
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Fitbit! Hello plz wake up! N26 support now!

SkyMinecraft01
Recovery Runner

@SunsetRunner Why do you say that? What has happened?

Thank you,

Lupsoris

shivamv
First Steps

3 years and still waiting! 

M4RCELH
First Steps

Also here need N26 support please add card

TimoBa
Jogger

Fitbit Sense 2 supports Google Pay. So I bet we have to accept that Fitbit Pay is legacy and will never be improved.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.